#insult

"Who the hell is Abhimanyu!???"

Yash replied "Abhimanyu; boys vice captain, Roll no.- 1,  class 11A and ofcourse,  Dhwani Upadhyay's boyfriend.”

"Well, I love competition and Yash, I have an habit of winning😎"

After the assembly,  we return to our classes and just as I sat on my bench, out came an creepy fart😳......

"Ow, Mr. Batli speaks!, everyone cover your nose, if you don’t want to hear it🤣" 11D broke into hellore laughter leaving me almost in tears.

A bloody fart bag😡😡😡😡.

Cmon dude, it was supposed to be my first day and you all are trying your level best to make it the last.

(This is why, the first bench was reserved for me. -refer to @freshie)

Between the laughing galore, enters Ms. Suzanne, our English teacher and class teacher👩🏼‍🏫,  with an eagerness to know the reason for the outrageous outbreak of laughter and has a good laugh, leaving me in utter shyness and despair. 😔😔😔

"Cmon guys chill, he's just a random newbie, go easy on him" this was Yash.

I raised my head and looked at him, my eyes expressed thanks....

"Ok, children, introducing you all to Sidharth- "
"Baaaaatliwaaalaaaaaaa.......🤣🤣🤣🤣"the class responded so enthusiastically that i had to cover my head under my bag...😰.

This was the extreme height of insultment!

"Well!"said Ms. Suzanne " that'll be enough! And Mr.Karan Sharma if I hear any more tantrums from you, you'll be out of class."

KS is the leader of class cliques and also the class clown and the way he initiated insults upon me, someday I might break his jawbone.😡

"Celina, you are to sit with Sid from today and befriend him, ok?"