Euphoria

Even though I'm suffering from intolerant pain, I decide to go for the practice.
Not to do, but to atleast watch others play... It might give me the positive energy, I am lacking right now....

I reached there late, my hand creped, and a strong essence of volini spray spreading from every part of my body.

(My eyes have become as red as a conjunctivite one, because of the pungent smell). 

Volini spray and the crepe bandaged arm, did their part and drew everyone's attention within a second of my arrival.

I was surrounded by questions like, "What happened Sid?"," Who did this?","How?","When" and blah blah blah!!!!!

"I fell down the stairs in the corridor" I replied, as I love my life and don't want to lose it prematurely.
"But, don’t worry, it’s just a matter of 2-3 days and I'll be fine enough."

The team started practicing as the coach arrived while I sat at the gallery, watching them.
As always, few girls sat there and occasionally cheered. Even, I was intently engulfed in the practice session.

Out of nowhere, Dhwani got up and came towards me😧😲😶😶😶

(I, perhaps could have added a lot of mouth-filling adjectives and dramatise the occasion, but I decided to tell what actually happened, straight and clear)

Dhwani got up and came to me.......
"Did Abhi do this?"

"No! No, Why would he😅?!!"

"Its of no use, hiding from me.
Did, Abhi do this to YOU?!!!!"

*sigh* "Yes, he did........"

"I knew it...............
And ya! Will you be my friend?"
😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😶😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

"WHAT!!??!!??!!" 😳
"Will you be my friend?"

My mind stopped, and for a second, I thought that my heart stopped too. I was so astonishingly stunned that I could have died out of happiness...
EUPHORIA, at its best.......😍

"Well, yes ofcourse, why not?😅😅"
"Fine then, we are friends now."

After the practice, Yash dropped me home in his e-scooty... I told him everything about today....

"So, mission accomplished in one  day only? Dhwani is now your friend. "

"Nope, its just the level one.... "