Intellectually Sad

*3 weeks later*
After my rather weak heart gave its assurance and the doctor gave his thumbs-up, I went to school, as fresh as a new student but still, as worried as the bed-ridden Siddharth Batliwala...

Nothing seemed new, though, the same gates greeted me and those same white pillars which always make me feel like a crushed ant😬....

Everyone was so nice to me, including Abhimanyu but one wasn’t.
In fact the person wasn’t seen anywhere....

I asked Yash about Dhwani but he didn’t know..
"She isn't in her class as well."

I didn’t dare to ask to Abhimanyu and thus let it be like it was.

"But, I have an aim", I said to myself 
" And I shouldn’t forget it"

"Do you think it’s as easy as it looks like?"

Its not that I murmured too loud to be heard, but someone did hear me...

The beholder of the rather shaky voice disappeared among the hustling crowd, without making any presence felt but he made enough impact to shake me over...

Nevertheless, after the excitement settled down, I strode inside the campus, only to be stopped in front of the notice board.

*Class 11: Unit Test to commence from the next week.*

I felt like laughing😂.

(When you suddenly fall in a situation, where you are strangled in horns of dilemma and you are helpless, you feel like laughing because you can't do nothing better than it)

I hardly know the names of the chapters, leave the syllabus afar..
And as far as studying is concerned, it is nothing but a far-fetched ambition.

Exam!😂 What a joke! Exxxamm!😂😂😂

The very next moment, I felt like crying 😥...

Great!!!!! Everything was already in such a hotchpotch and Mr.Exam did not get any better time to arrive.

I am a goner! Surely!!!😢

I drooled like a dried blue lily and drudged towards my class.

It was so damning that I started cursing everything!

Why the freaking school decide to take a freaking exam in such a nerve-freaking time and freaked me out on my very first day after about a month!?!?

But, since Sid Batliwala is not the Prime minister of the country,  no one cared to listen to him...

(P.S.- does Anyone listen to the real PM even? Not quite sure)

I was sad.. I asked myself, why did I take drugs? Why did I join football team? Why did I come to Goa? And went on till...... Why was I born on this earth, in the first place!!?

Since I had no answers, I continued to sulk....

I was sad, so sad that I forgot the reason of being sad....

But, the green notice board stood there and renewed my concerns again when I came across it in the recess.
Damn it!!!

I was sad, sadder perhaps, saddest to be honest!

Oh! Great! Now I feel like a heartbroken intellectual genius!

goddammit!!!!