Drunken Confession

"Welcome! Welcome! Lovebirds...
Welcome to Sid's party!"

*Abhi came with Dhwani holding her hand and her rugged hair greatly suggests that they had a pretty nice time in the lift, 😐😒...........*

This is what Sid thought, most probably when he stared at me like that as I truly look like an animal after the lift encounter 😳😊😳😳....

I cannot explain it..🤭🤭😚😚😳..........

(Well, the stupid author forgot to end Dhwani's pov in the last chapter and thus had to do this 😒😒)

~End of Dhwani's  POV~

Until now, I had only seen Dhwani in her school uniform but holy me!😳

She is nothing short of a pure goddess, the goddess of beauty😳😳.

I could not move my eyes away from her for a second.....
And her hair, casually spread and uncombed....😍😍

(Ofcourse Sid doesn’t know why the hair is like this😋😋)

"Hello Dhwani! How are you?"

"You stupid! You sound as if we met after 5 years😂!!"

"Oh! Yah😅! Please come and make yourself comfortable...
Abhi you also come..."

I had about 15 guests in total.....
Celina in the food corner, supplying the snacks and hard drinks and occasionally gobbling whatever he could get hold of.....

Yash played music and served drinks and flirted with  the girls very often.

I had a plan ready and discussed and just waited for the perfect time😉...

*3 hours later*
Everyone had passed out and a few were still dancing like drunk zombies on the couch when Celina pulled down the main switch...

Even though, he had four bottles  of wine doing errands in his body, Abhimanyu was enough stable to shout

"Who put it off?!"

"Chill Abhi, here have another one-"

The fifth bottle sent him back to dreams  providing me with the earnest opportunity.....

"Dhwani, from the very first day I saw you.... I lost my senses.... Your magic, your aura, your smell and everything of you fascinated me, it made me mad!.....

I,. ...... I cannot express how much I love you...... You are the most beautiful thing to have ever happened to me........."

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I struggled to speak, strong emotions and a stronger bottle of vodka just has taken away my speech.... 

"I don’t know what to do,  the only thing I know, is that.....  I LOVE YOU!! and only you!!.................."

Dhwani, lay there on the chestnut wood floor, half drunk and half asleep, with her arms and legs stretched out.......

I didn’t have the courage to tell her on a normal note or a normal way..........

I feared that she might go away from me, very far.......
So, I have till now been only her friend......

My deepest feelings can only be shared with the drunken Dhwani........

I slowly bent down and looked at her....
Her face, still as beautiful as always................

My tears fell on her tender cheek, .....  Her drowny eyes, half closed........

I kissed her cheek, and took back my teardrops which fell there.........

I, myself was drunk..... My hand was trembling.....
But, I could clearly see her, even in the dark........

I kissed her again, on her forehead, closed my eyes and let the last of the teardrops sail down............

Then, I fell down beside her...... Beaten by the strong effect of vodka.............

I passed out..................