Friends and Foes

For the last 3 days, I probably have gained more popularity at school..

Being Dhwani Upadhyay's new mate has given  me a rare privilege of talking to her, whenever I want 🤩..........

In fact, I also have some envious counterparts,  who had previously beaten me into a lump.

Now, they just stand and look at me, 🤣 opening upto Dhwani without hesitation, laughing and occasionally flirting with her........

Dhwani is sweet, she makes up with everyone so easily that it seems as if I know her for a long time..

I took her number as well....Even in school we talk very much...

I, being an introvert, just found the right person to open up... 

Although I have parents(both of them),  I feel more like an orphan😔

They got separated a long time back and now the only connection with me is their monthly allowance of few thousand rupees and a call once in about 15 days....😞😞😞

To Dhwani, I shared all my grievances and I think I now know her quite well.

She is the second child of her parents, behind her elder sister..
A meritorious child from her very childhood, she wishes to go to America someday and get enrolled in the Harvard University.

(I actually don’t want to bore you all by direct speeching our conversations and hence, just shared an overview 😅)

A week from that unprecedented proposal and now we are
' the best friends' (sorry yash, cannot compromise 😅🤣🤣)

But, nevertheless Yash and Celina have also benefitted from this....
I have made them Dhwani's friends as well... Giving rise to our very own small friend circle.

Being fit, I have started practicing with the team again and even though we aren’t talking, I can very well feel the growing competition between me and Abhimanyu.

Through Dhwani, I came to know that Abhimanyu's father is a very rich businessman and a close aide of a powerful politician as well. His father is also one of the biggest fundraiser of this school. 🙄😲

He also takes care of Dhwani very well and Dhwani loves him soo much....

(Competition gets tougher)😤😤

*after football practice*

"Listen up boys, the interschool football tournament is next week and I want you all to be in your red hot form. We have a great chance to win this and we'll try our best.
So, for this week and also during the competition,  don’t indulge yourself into fast food, take good rest and keep your temperament cool😊"

Today, Celina had come to watch us practice and I went home with him..

I surely have a gut feeling that I will win this and show everyone what Sid is capable of.

Intensive training course, live and kicking from tomorrow at 0400hrs,😤😎.........