Angel

"Brave you are, we must say. To take up the challenge to open the book for the first time with just a week to your exam is quite brave indeed."

For the past half an hour, me, Sid Batliwala has managed to engulf all those comments of mockery that came my way, but I do have a limit...

It's of enough disgrace that the best footballer of St. Bartholomew was being made fun of by some bookworms who even didn’t dare to speak to some outsider till now..

"If you don’t stop now, I will break your nose, stupid nerds.."

"Ha! You should be grateful to us, that we allowed you in, but you even dare to call us nerds."

That, precisely was the ignition point.
I sprunged up threw a punch towards the face of the four eyed gargoyle, only to be stopped midway.

A girl, dark and almost of the height of my chest grabbed my hand firmly with an action, as quick as a cat and shroved it away.
I looked down at her but before my stunned eyes could scan her features, she slapped me.

It was hard, very hard honestly, but now as I think of that, it seems as if I deserved it..... I had fainted by its action.

But before I fell down, my nose captured a split second of her smell, just like a frog catches its prey, with just one strike...... her smell was heavenly...

It was evident that I took atleast 3 minutes to wake up and by that time the smell was forgotten.
I still laid on the floor but my shirt was wet and so was my face....

The slap had such an effect that my stimuli instincted me to touch my left cheek... As hot as a lava, it was, till now.

I sat up and eventually stood without any help (I needed help but I was very ashamed,  at that time, not because of my actions but because I got slapped).

It can also be called that I tried to show them, how tough I actually am......

Now, I took a quiet study of the audacious girl.

Dark, small and tender(Cmon dude, I am a man, I know she's tough but I am not going to be dominated by her at all)

Her eyes were beautiful and large and were glaring at me without any sign of regret and had big round glasses which added to her beauty.

Her lips, perfectly shaped and it would be anyone’s dream to kiss her.

She is full of confidence, determined and a bit short tempered.
I went on staring at her while my left hand rubbed along the cheeks and my right hand rubbed the dirty trousers.

She is a cute little angel, her angry face makes her look more cute than ever...

But I am a man, I am tough and I needed to prove that and show them as well that who dominates the game.

"So" I asked.
"What is the name of this audacious girl who had the courage to slap Siddharth Batliwala?!"

The girl went on glaring at me, this time adding a bit sarcasm to her look, as if she was making a fool of me.

"I don't like repeating, what's your name!?"

The nerdy gargoyle whom I was about to punch about 6 to 7 minutes back replied,  shivering with fear-
"Ti-tiya Biswaswarna"

"So, Miss Tiya Biswaswarna, I promise that you will regret this."