Effects and Side-effects

KS arrived as scheduled and took away with him, cranky  50 notes of 100......

I stared at the yellow pills with a thought of what has to be done now😶😐....

Since, I have bought it, Lets see what it can do.... Its worth a try...maybe........

I popped a pill into my mouth and damn!😵

My head started spinning heavily......

It seemed as if stars were dancing in front of my head along the beats of ringa-ringa-roses.........

And after a 5 minute revolution across the solar system, I fell into my bed..... dead asleep.......

----------------------------------
Bright sunlight, creeping through my window managed to wake me up atlast.

What's the time🤨??

7:30!!!😱😱😵😵😵
I am late as a dead shrimp!!!!!

I hurriedly gulped down a bowl of cornflakes, put my jersey on and rushed to school..........

I breached the 8 o'clock ultimatum by 5 minutes, thank god!!

*sigh*(infinite sighs, to be honest)

I was not quite feeling me, either it is an action of the magic pill or it is just like that🤷‍♂️.......
I definitely was not feeling like Sid, not at all...

I did not feel like talking to anyone...
not even Yash, Celina or Dhwani who came to wish me... 😔

Something eerie was happening inside me...

*loudspeaker*
(All players of St.Bartholomeow are requested to assemble near the ground)

I felt as if I am getting very angry, the veins on my head seem to burst out...

Still I controlled myself and went to the ground....

*The first match of the tournament will be held between the hosts
St. Bartholomeow High School and St.Dominic High School *

---------------
The match starts....
Abhimanyu passed the ball to me.
I took a look at the ball and then looked at the goal.... and then made a run

"Pass it Sid!", " Pass it man!!", "Cmon, pass it".... The shouts had actually no effect on me as I still rushed forward.

I was not in myself.. So much strength, so much power......

Not a single defender managed to come close to me....

I ran past everyone and thundered the ball into the net.

Yess! Yess! I did it! Why is no one celebrating?

Cmon! I scored it, why are you not celebrating?? I became very angry and shouted with all my might......

" WHY IS NO ONE CELEBRATING??!!! "