The illegal

*a certain commentary*

Sid passes the ball to his mate and lashes forward, a quick one-two, and Sid surely smells a goal now..
Beautifully nutmegged the defender and ankled the ball forward!!!
Sid has broken clear of the defensive line  aaaandd a shot!

*alarm bell rings at 0400hrs*
Oh boy! A second more and I would have become the world champion by now, damn!!!!!

Well, nevertheless  I should get going now and sweat it out......

Nowadays, I've become so concerned about my practice that I even stopped waiting for Dhwani after school.
Its not that we don’t talk in school but I have become so committed to football that I am facing an acute shortage of time.

*Class teacher enters the class*
"You all have to submit your projects by tomorrow."
😱😱😵😱😱😱😵......
"Maam but, tomorrow we have our first football match!"

"Then Sid, you should have completed it beforehand,  anyways I don’t care. I want the projects by tomorrow."

Was the anxiety of the game not enough that now I have to face this.
If, I complete the projects overnight, I will not get sleep and suck in the game tomorrow..😔...........

I shared my part of grief with Dhwani and everyone else.......
Celina offered to do it for me but I am sure that he hasn’t even completed his work, so it would be of no use......

KS(Karan) said he has a solution for my problem and offered to help me if I met him alone during recess...

"Stanozolol...."

"What's that KS?"

"Its an anabolic steroid or a 'Performance Enhancing Drug'.......
It will not only give you extra energy but also enhance your game...."

"But, isn’t it banned for athletes?"

"Cmon Sid! Who will check your urine sample in an interschool competition!!!

I know a dealer. Its a magic pill!
One costs 1000 rupees and its effect lasts for one day.
I can give you 5 so that you can use it for the whole tournament......

With this you can beat Abhimanyu and also impress Dhwani....."

For a moment I thought that its illegal but after he said that I can impress Dhwani with my performance, my mind changed..
Ofcourse KS meant business but he utilised my weak point...😶

"Ok then, I will be ready with the cash, come and give it to me."

"I'll come at midnight. Stay awake..."

I didn’t tell anyone about this... And returned home alone today..
I am still in a double mind, in a war between my heart and my brain........... The grey matter won....

But, did I take the right decision?

Sometimes, wrong decisions also take you to the right place, maybe............