Part 23: Realization

I woke up in cold sweat.

Y/N: Just a nightmare. The past can really haunt you. I wish they were loving again. Well I guess reality can be just tragic. They're obsessed with me now because I have to pay them back for "caring for me".

I whispered to myself.

Jin: I know you're awake come eat breakfast before it gets cold!
Y/N: Fine fine I'll go in a minute let me just get ready!
Jin: Okay.

I got ready and went to eat I had (waffles or pancakes) (you choose) for breakfast it was delicious. We didn't have school today since it's the weekend so I just scrolled through social media. No one was really doing anything that fun. Some people at the beach, some at coffee shops, others just don't post.

Then I got a text from the group chat with all of my friends (Blackpink and BTS) It was a text from Namjoon an it said:

Namjoon:
Hey guys want to go grab something to eat in like an hour? We can meet at the entrance to the dorms.

In short everyone agreed that they can go. It was great that Namjoon messaged the gc and that everyone agreed to it. I was about to die from boredom, usually weekends are uneventful for me other than homework.

~~~~~~~~~~~1 Hour Later~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all met up at the entrance and we were ready to go eat but we had to choose what to eat. There were discussions on either fast food places, ice cream, or the small cafe a few blocks away. I would prefer ice cream or the cafe because if we ended up choosing the fast food option well....... There would end up being another and probably longer discussion going on. I just didn't want to waste anymore time on that.

Yoongi: Let's just go to the cafe there are options there and drinks and we don't have to get into another agreement on where we're going.
Teahyung: But I want Panda Express!
Jimin: You've had that too much almost every time we hang out we go there if we go eat.
Teahyung: But Panda Express........-
Namjoon: We're going to the cafe.

Teahyung winned about it but we all ended up agreeing. We walked to the cafe a few blocks down. We chatted and laughed while eating. It was a fun time. I'm happy to have such great friends with me that I can laugh and talk with. My happy life would be going downhill from there..... A lot of things would happen and I would lock myself away from the world.

The day ended and we all ended up back at the dorms.

My life has been a rollercoaster. I wonder when that rollercoaster will become calm again. I have a lot of problems that my closest friends don't know about.

The next day was what you would call a normal day. When a normal day happens something has to ruin it. But school was over for the day and I have some homework. I did my homework then ate. After that I rested. It's weird how many normal days I can have when I'm away from home. It's calm again at least for now it is.

Hopefully nothing ruins these  normal days I wished I had these many at home.

School came and went and exams and classes were finished at least for now. Summer break is finally here. Vernon said he would come visit over Summer break.

I was excited for him to visit. Hopefully he doesn't spend too much time with his friends like last time. I don't really care if he spends time with friends but almost completely blocking me out is not okay.

Our relationship isn't how it used to be. I thought it was because we hadn't seen each other and that's why he preferred his friend's company over mine. He had talked to me online normally. After his vist he started talking to me less and less.

We stopped talking at some point. I kept messaging him but he either didn't respond or responded hours later. I stopped messaging him because I didn't want to seem desperate and the only one putting effort into the relationship. But now he's coming back and I hope we can spend some quality time together.

Hi guys sorry for the long wait I have school and other stuff now occupying me time. Hopefully I can write more. But.... this story has been online for a year now! I never thought this would happen. I thought this was going to be a short story 10-20 chapters but that obviously changed. This story has also reached 4k reads!!! Thank you so much I would have never thought that this story would get so many views. (This story was inspired by every ff that I have read). I did it for fun and thought it would get like 10 views. But thank you for leaving comments, reading, or voting! I appreciate your support and hope you all have a wonderful day!!

- Ariel :)