Part: 16 Brother

I went to the door and called my brother so that he can come and open the door.

Luckily I saw that the door was still intact and there were no broken windows. That means that he wasn't kidnapped.

On the call

Y/n: Hey are you ok? I'm outside waiting.
Brother: Ya I'm fine
Y/n: Ok open the door.
Brother: Ok.

End of call

Jimin: I never knew you had a brother.
Y/n: Well that's because you just met me.
Jimin: I guess.

Then the door opened revealing my brother. At the same time Jin came.

Y/n: Hello Jin.
Jin: Hey Y/n.
Brother: Hi Jin hyung.
Jin: Oh hey there how are you?
Brother: I'm good.

Then he poked me and whispered to me.

Brother: Who are they?
Y/n: Oh they are my friends. You see those 3 they are younger than me and the rest are older.
Brother: Ok.
Taehyung: Hey there I'm Taehyung. Those two are Jungkook and Jimin. And then he is J-Hope. What's your name?
Brother: Hello Tae hyung. My name is Choi Jongho.
Y/n: Ok so go into the car and you can watch cartoons on my phone.
Jongho: I'm too old to watch cartoons.
Y/n: Ya ok. So what did you watch?
Jongho: A K-Drama.
Jin: You can't be watching that.
Jongho: Anyone can watch a K-Drama. I'm not too young I'm 13.
Jin: You grow up too fast.
Y/n: He does well how is grandma.
Jongho: She is still breathing.

As we were talking 911 showed up. They took care of her and they interrogated us. As soon as they finished we went home and brought my brother with us.

Y/n: Ok so Jongho do you want to come to the hospital to see grandma or do you want to stay home?
Jongho: I want to go see grandma.
Y/n: Ok. Anyone want to stay?
RM: No no one wants to stay.
Y/n: Ok let's go.

~~~~~~~~~~~Jimin's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the hospital and I saw that Jongho was upset. Well it must be hard for him losing his grandmother that has taken care of him for so many years now.

Jimin: Hey why are you upset?
Jongho: Oh it's nothing.
Jimin: It's about your grandma. Right?
Jongho: Ya and how did you know?
Jimin: Well we are going to the hospital. So I just kinda guessed.
Jongho: Ok well lucky guess.
Jimin: Hey I bet you sister is feeling the same and she has gone through so much that you haven't.
Jongho: Ya that's true.
Jimin: Ya so you should stay strong like your sister. Also you don't want to be called a baby anymore so why don't you show her that you aren't a big baby and stay strong.
Jongho: Ya ok. Thank you for comforting me Jimin hyung.
Jimin: Ya no problem.

We then arrived to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Jin's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived and Y/n and her brother were on the verge of tears. They were about to break down.

Jin: Hey. It's okay to cry.
Y/n: I know.
Jongho: I don't want to cry in a room full of strangers.
Jin: All of these strangers did it. Just let it out. It will make you feel better. No one judges you since you're in a hospital.
Jongho: Oh ok.

I was also sad Y/n's grandmother was like my own grandmother. She treated me like her grandson. She also treated Namjoon and Yoongi the same as me.

I still need to cheer up Jongho. I don't like seeing him upset. He is like my own brother.

~~~~~~~~~~Jungkook POV~~~~~~~~~~

I see Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jin hyung sad. They really must be taking this hard. I feel bad. But Jongho is more sad than the others also Y/n is very sad.

Jungkook: Hi. I know this must be hard for you but you can let it all out by crying. If you want to. If you need anything you can ask me. Okay?
Jongho: Ok. Thanks.
Jungkook: Ya and don't worry your grandma will get better. Now let's go see your grandma.
Jongho: Ok.

I really do feel bad for Jongho he gets to witness a family member be in a hospital and possibly die.

~~~~~~~~~~Namjoon's POV~~~~~~~~~

We went into the hospital. I saw the members comforting Y/n and Jongho. Well mostly Jongho.

We were in the hallway waiting for news from the doctor. Jongho began to cry while looking into the small window that showed his grandmother lying on a bed in a deep sleep.

We were all comforting Y/n and Jongho. We stayed there for a few hours until the doctor came.

Y/n: How's my grandmother doctor?
Doctor: We tried our best if your brother here hadn't called as soon as he could she would have died. But since he did call fast she is in a coma. We don't know when she'll wake up and we can't promise that she will live either. Her condition has gotten a slight better but not good enough that we can say that she'll live.
Y/n: Oh ok.
Doctor: You should go home and we will call you if something happens and you can come tomorrow to check up on her.
Y/n: Ok thank you doctor.
Doctor: Where are your parents?
Y/n: Oh they don't care about me or my brother. That's why we care so much about our grandma.
Doctor: Oh sorry I asked.
Y/n: No no it's okay.
Doctor: Ok I'll be taking my leave now goodbye.
Y/n: Bye have a great rest of your day.
Doctor: Thank you. You too.

So like that we ended up on leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Y/n's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

Jin: So where is your brother going to stay?
Y/n: What do you mean?
Jin: Well the dorm is only for high schoolers. So he can't stay with us.
Y/n: You're right I'll have to ask if he can stay with me for a few days maybe even a month.
Jin: Ya but what about after that?
Y/n: I don't really know.
Jungkook: He can stay at my place since you're gonna work there and you visit sometimes.
Y/n: Yes thank you that would be a great idea. If you don't mind.
Jungkook: I don't there are some extra rooms and he can pick his own room. Do you want to live with me Jongho?
Jongho: Ya!
Y/n: Ok well it's settled.

I was still worried about my grandma. If she doesn't make Jongho won't have anywhere to go since his room in Jungkook's house is only temporary. Hopefully she makes it.

Me, Jin, and Jongho arrived at the dorm. I asked the administrator is he could stay for a month and they said yes but only one month.

I hope you enjoyed this part. I feel like I'm really aiming for 30 parts even though I planned to do 20 parts. Well anyways thank you for reading and I'll see you next week. Bye.