Part 12: Regret pt.2

*Present time*

~~~~~~~~~~~~Y/n's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was talking with Mrs. Jeon she said her son was coming downstairs shortly. We were just talking about how we have been.

Then I received a text from Vernon. Then I saw someone at the corner of my eye. I was guessing it was Mrs. Jeon's son. I couldn't stand up and greet him because my phone was blowing up.

Y/n: Excuse me for a second I need to answer this call.
Mrs. Jeon: Oh don't worry take your time dear.
Y/n: Thank you.

Then I left towards a hall.

*this is is through text*
(Your texts are in italic while Vernon's texts are in bold)
*17 unread messages*
Vernon💞:
Where are you?
I am worried about you.
Hello?
Are you there?
Is something wrong?
Are you ignoring me?
Did I do something wrong?
Just please answer me
Why aren't you answering?
Hello?
Answer please
Please
Answer
Me
Please
Just tell me were you are
I miss you
Mrs. Jeon's house
Why are you there
And why weren't you answering
She told me to have dinner
With her and her family
Are you sure you aren't cheating
No and why would I?
I don't know I was just asking
Ok well they are waiting for me
I should get going
Bye
Ok bye

*Back to reality*

I went back to the living room to see Jungkook talking to Mrs. Jeon. I was confused why he was here. Then it hit me. He is probably Mrs. Jeon's son. Great.

Y/n: I'm back.
Mrs. Jeon: Great I want you to meet my son Jungkook. Jungkook told me that you already know each other.
Y/n: Yup we do. Well nice to see you again Jungkook.

I shook his hand and sat on the couch.

Jungkook: Mom can you leave I want to quickly talk to Y/n. Please.
Mrs. Jeon: Of course I'll go prepare something to eat.

Then she went to the kitchen.

Y/n: What do you want to talk about
Jungkook: I just want to say sorry......
Y/n: You're only saying that cause you pity me.
Jungkook: I just though that you had a perfect life.
Y/n: What is your meaning of a 'perfect life'?
Jungkook: Loving people all around you. Who would give you attention and love. Through hard times. Who would never stop hanging around you even though you have your own flaws.
Y/n: Don't you have that?
Jungkook: No. Well not really. You see most of my friends and past girlfriends were gold diggers. They only wanted me for my money. So I just made a conclusion that all girls were like that but I guess not.
Y/n: Makes sense why you would think that. I mean some girls are.
Jungkook: I am surprised that you actually understand me. Well most people I tell about this, tell me that not all girls are like that.
Y/n: Different people have different opinions. I am just one those people who surprisingly understands you.
Jungkook: Yeah I guess.
Y/n: Also most of my life I was forced to understand people because of my parents. I never understood why they abused me and called me names.
Jungkook: If I were you I wouldn't understand either.
Y/n: It was even more confused when teachers told my class that parents are your best friends and that you should trust them. Also that you should love them and no matter how many times they yell at you they still love you. I once asked my parents if they love me and they said no.
Jungkook: That must have been rough for me my parents never paid attention to me. I tried to make them proud but still they wouldn't even clap. So I just decided to give up.
Y/n: You know what this conversation is the first conversation that we have had without yelling and getting mad at each other.
Jungkook: I didn't that notice until now and you're right.
Y/n: Well we should get your mother over here or we could help her in the kitchen.
Jungkook: Ya I'll go get her. Wait here.
Y/n: Ok.

He stood up. Then we heard glass breaking and screaming. We looked at each other and the we ran towards the kitchen without making any sounds.

I was afraid of what was in front of me. How did it get here? I had so many questions. They all sum up to why?

Hello sorry for the cliffhanger but I feel like that won't fit in this part. I will see you next time I decide to upload. Thank you for reading and goodbye.