Part 8: Too Far

I sat on the blanket we placed. We all started to play around with each other. We did a boys vs. girls competitions of different types. Like volleyball, soccer, dancing, and singing competitions. We also chased and tackled each other. We were having so much fun until it was time to eat. We ate on the picnic blanket. Then we all rode back to our separate homes. It was one of the best days of my life when I could just be myself and be happy at the same time. I could also finally let my guard down.

*A week later*

These past few days have been a bit more calm.Today was a normal day at school. Thankfully my parents don't follow my to school and watch my every move. At least I don't think they do.

Well anyways as I was saying it was a normal day hanging out with friends at lunch and Jungkook bullying me. Also talking to Vernon.

Vernon has been trying to protect me from Jungkook and those times that I am lucky and Vernon is there he stops Jungkook. Unfortunately Vernon can't always be there for me to protect me. So sometimes I do get bullied and sometimes I get bruises. I am used to this by now. Some simple rules that I need to remember are:

-Don't piss him off
-If you do then stay there so you don't piss him off more.
-Don't try to escape.

I was walking down the hall and talking with Vernon. Him and Jin have already became great friends through these couple of weeks that I have been dating him.

Vernon: You want to hang out at your dorm once school ends?
Y/n: Mhm! Obviously.
Vernon: Well we better hurry to class before we're late.
Y/n: You're right I don't want Jin scolding me of why I was late to 1 class.
Vernon: He really wants you to be good in school.
Y/n: Ywah once I got a d- and it was horrible. He scolded me until I fell asleep. He said said that I should do better in school.
Vernon: Well then we better really hurry to class.
Y/n: Uh huh, race you.
Vernon: Won't Jin question you why you were running in the halls?
Y/n: Not if no one sees us.
Vernon: Ok then.
Y/n: 3!2!1! GO!

I ran to class and surprisingly I got there first. When Vernon got there I was about to rub it in his face about how I won and he lost. When I heard some laughter and whispering.

People were pointing and laughing at me. I saw Jungkook whispering things to other people and those people started laughing and pointing at me.

So I have this notebook I wouldn't say it was a diary but kinda like that. I kept things I needed to do or just needed. I also wrote some personal stuff.

They had found out about almost all of my past jobs and the babysitter job. I was torn. I was filled with anger and sadness.

Jungkook can hurt me physically all he wanted. He can call me names. He can ruin my self-esteem. But he can NOT go through my personal stuff and spread it through the whole school.

I have had enough of him and him bullying me I have to put my foot down and make a statement.

By this time Vernon had figured out what was happening and he was about to step in. Until I stoped him. He gave me a puzzled look. Then I stepped forward.

Jungkook: Oh look who it is. Are you sad? Aww. Guys she is sad.

He said in a mocking tone. I was so done with him.

Jungkook: Are you just going to stand there? Oh no look at how scared I am.

He again said in a mocking tone then he laughed with the other people in the hall. Vernon looked mad and worried about me.

Y/n: Jeon Jungkook.

I said in a slowly.

Y/n: You can hurt me all you want. You can call me names you can even ruin my self-esteem if you so very wanted. But you do NOT go through my stuff and spread something personal to the whole school.
Jungkook: Aww. Your angry. I am so sorry.

Once again he said the with the same tone. I was done hearing his voice. I was so done with him. I saw some people recording to see what I would do next.

Y/n: I am so done with you Jeon freaking Jungkook. You have gone way too far.

Before he could react and say something. I did something that left everyone speechless and shocked. I..

Slapped him.

~~~~~~~~~Jungkook's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Before I could say something she SLAPPED ME. Everyone was shook.(or should I say Jungshook)

I couldn't believe that she just did that. I know I might have gone a bit too far but still she shouldn't have slapped me.

I quickly got back to reality as my thoughts were interrupted by someone.

Jimin: Aren't you going to say something? People are recording you.

He whispered to me.

Jungkook: I don't know what to say help me.
Jimin: I don't know either. But come up with something or else people are going to make fun of you.
Jungkook: I won't let them.

We whisper. I had no idea what to say. She then went into the classroom before I could even say something.

Suddenly my phoned ringed and all the other people's phones rang. Then people from the other side of the hall started laughing.

I looked at my phone and saw a video of Y/n slapping me and me being speechless. Then everyone started to laugh. I was so mad.

This is the end of another part hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading. Comment if you have any suggestions on when I should upload. Right now I am thinking once a week. Well for now goodbye and see you next time I decide to upload.