Part 7: Scared

The past few days have been weird. Everytime I was alone or with 1 other person my parents would come out of nowhere. I would manage to escape from them but the next day there they were again.

I started to stay in my dorm for most of the time. I was scared of them. I keep escaping them but everytime I escape they plan a worst punishment for me. I don't know what to do. All my friends are worried about me. I tell them I am fine even though sometimes I'm not.

Jin: Y/n. I know your scared about what they might do to you but please come out.

Jin said while knocking on my room door. I opened the door and he sat on my bed next to me.

Y/n: Who is coming with us?
Jin: Yoongi, Namjoon, Vernon, Rose, Jisoo, Lisa, and Jennie.
Y/n: Are the rest of BTS coming?
Jin: No. Only your really close friends. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable.
Y/n: Thank you Jin. For everything you have done.
Jin: Yup no problem. Now get ready. I am going to wait by the door.
Y/n: Ok.

I change into some casual clothes and put on some makeup. I also fix my hair.

Hair:

Makeup:

Makeup:

Clothes:

Clothes:

I don't own any of these pictures

I finish and walk to the door.

Y/n: I'm ready let's go.
Jin: Ok come on there waiting in there car outside.
Y/n: Ok let's go.

We walk out the door and I'm greeted by hugs and smiles.

Lisa: I missed you so much. How are you? I know about your parents and there horrible.
Y/n: I am good.
Jisoo: Not only you have missed her we all have.
Lisa: Yeah.
RM: Anyways let's go.
Y/n: Yeah. So where are we going?
Namjoon: It's a surprise.
Y/n: Oh ok. Let's go I wanna know what the surprise is!
Yoongi: Calm down. We'll show you when we get there.
Y/n: Ok but I'm just very excited.
Namjoon: That's good but contain your excitement until we get there.
Y/n: Ok. Ok. I will.

We went in the car and they made me where a blindfold once we got there.

Y/n: Are we there yet?
Rose: Just wait a little more.
Y/n: Ok.

I waited for a minute witch felt like a year. They finally took off my blindfold. It was a place in the woods by some mountains and there were a few families there.

I saw some kids playing around and parents talking. Some couples going on a date. It was a calm and quiet place. I really liked it.

Rose: So what do you think?
Y/n: This place is amazing.
Vernon: Glad you think so we all voted on this place.
Y/n: It's a great place to escape my parents and problems.

I said as I looked at a bruise on my arm which was covered up by my hoodie. Jungkook was the one who gave me this bruise and other bruises. It was nothing though I had gone through much worse.

I have gone to the hospital multiple times and for some days. When I got home my parents would abuse me because they said I was weak for going to the hospital and waisting their money.

They would always act so worried when I was at the hospital they would say stuff like 'She fell off the tree she was climbing on we told her not to climb on the tree and to be careful. But she didn't listen.' Or 'She was going down the stairs fast and she fell. I hope that she will be ok. We are so worried.'

I was so sick of them. Now they want me back! I'm not going back with them not in a million years.

They would probably lock me in a box and ship me off to another continent. With no or little food and water. I would probably suffocate in there. And them? They would probably be in first class. And they complain about me waisting their money?

Then they would lock me up in the basement and when they don't feed me they'll say 'Oh sorry we forgot.' When they don't even care about me. They only care about money and if I don't make money for the family they'll kick me out.

You're probably like ' You shouldn't talk like that about your parents.' And you would be right if they hadn't treated me like I just described.

They have locked me in the basement and given me little to no food and water. And they have used the excuse of ' Oh we forgot.' And stuff like that. They have actually done that about 3 times for a week or 2. If I were lucky it would only be 5 days or the weekend. They would only done that in the summer or I would have missed school a bunch of times.

That's the end of part 8 of 'My Bully'. I know it's not a creative title but that's all I could think of. I would love to hear any suggestions and maybe I'll change the title to one of the suggestions. Anyways I'll see you next time and goodbye.