Part 19: Last day

Today was Jongho's last day at the dorms before he got to live with Jungkook. I didn't want him to go with Jungkook yet. We spent the day as at home and we played some board games.

My parents weren't happy grandma was at the hospital and they blamed it on me. They said stuff like I'm selfish because I wanted Jongho to myself. I did something to grandma so I can have Jongho to myself. That isn't true. They are out of their mind. They just want to make me feel bad.

Why are they such bad parents? Ughh I hate them so much.

They had a second chance to raise a child in a good family. But they messed that up too. They could have reestablish our relationship a few years ago. I was still hopeful that they will turn back to the parents I knew and loved. Now I just completely lost hope.

They accuse me of things I didn't do. I always feel like they want to get rid of me. Let the police have me. But they have literally have followed me everywhere I don't know what to think. Do they want or not? I'm so confused but that doesn't mean I trust them or want to go back with them. I'm fine here at the dorm. I feel safer here than with them.

It was wrong for me to stay with them for so long. At least now I'm at the dorms and safe. If I wasn't here I would have been dead by now. They go farther and farther with the punishments the more I grow.

Jongho doesn't deserve to be with them. I know that Jungkook's place is probably safer than mine. That's why I want Jongho to go there. I can suffer here alone. Jongho doesn't deserve to be anywhere around our parents.

Y/n: Did you pack your bags?
Jongho: Ya. When is grandma coming back?
Y/n: The doctors didn't really say but they said before the end of this year.
Jongho: So she'll be back soon right?
Y/n: Yup she will. Don't worry about it to much ok?
Jongho: Okay.
Jin: Hurry up and get in the car!
Y/n: You heard Jin. Come on.
Jongho: Okay coming.

I took Jongho's luggage to the car and waited for him there. He came out and Jin started driving.

We arrived and Mrs. Jeon greeted us. Jungkook was inside. Jongho seemed excited. Jungkook them greeted us. We talked and ate. I was pretty sad to let Jongho go but I knew that he was in safe hands. A few hours later me and Jin said goodbye to Jongho. We left.

*A few months later*

It has been a few months since I left Jongho at Jungkook's house. They have been getting along well. I have visited Jongho and spend time there.

I haven't really kept in touch with Vernon. He said that he will probably switch schools. I think that doesn't make any sense like it's more than half way through the year. Why would anyone want to go through the trouble of switching schools. Eventually he did switch schools but we sometimes text each other.

He said that his new school is better than this one. It might be true. He also said that he'll visit the school by the end of the year.

Some of my friends tell me that he just wanted to get away from me because whenever me and Vernon talked Vernon seemed annoyed. I have not seen that. They say a lot of stuff about him and I'm starting to believe them. But it's almost the end of the year. I want to end it with good vibes.

My parents still follow me I can't do anything about that. Ughh I just hate then sometimes. I have to focus on having my life under control but then they come in and ruin the balance I have.

Today is the second to last week of school. I can't wait to get out of here. At least I don't have to ho back to my parents house durning the summer. I can't wait to see Suri. She is so sweet and small.

This summer is going to be so fun. Mrs. Jeon has taught me how to take care if Suri so I think I'm ready. I'm still not sure though.

I'll also be with Jongho through the whole entire summer. I hadn't seen him in so long because of school. Then my parents kept me in the house. It's like if I was always grounded. I couldn't leave the house.

Enough about my parents I am going to get ice cream with my friends and I should hurry up and get changed. I also need to start packing and get ready to leave this place. I'll be free and I'm going to see Vernon soon! I can't wait!

I think he said that he was going to be here tomorrow. I'll finally see him in person again!

I get ready to go get ice cream with Blackpink. I put on some makeup and a light sweater.

I walk to the ice cream shop and saw that Blackpink were already there.

Blackpink: Hey Y/n!
Y/n: Hi!
Lisa: How are you? It's been a while since we've talked.
Y/n: I'm good and ya I can't believe that we haven't really talked anymore. I missed you guys.
Jisoo: We missed you too bestie.
Y/n: Anyways we should order some ice cream and then talk about how we have been over these few weeks.
Rosè: Sounds like a plan.
Y/n: Ok I'll order.

We talked and ate our ice cream. Then we left and went our separate ways. That was a fun day.

So that concludes this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. Have a wonderful day or night. See you next time I upload. Goodbye!

-Ariel :)