Part 11: Regret

~~~~~~~~~~Jungkook's POV~~~~~~~~~

I guess I must have really hurt her for her to yell at me like that. Ughh. Why do I care if I hurt her? Well I mean she is best friends with all of my friends... Jin is probably going to scold me after he hears about this. I should have listened carefully of what he said because I think he told me a bit of Y/n's story.

He has scolded me almost everyday because he has caught Y/n crying. But it wasn't necessarily my fault and the first time I tried to tell him that he scolded me more. I am not used to this usually I am his favorite.

Mrs. Jeon: Son! Y/n is coming over I want you to come downstairs!

Great. The last person I want to see. She literally broke down after yelling at me at school. She seemed shocked that she said that.

Jungkook: Ok. I'll come down in a minute.
Mrs. Jeon: Ok.

I get ready. I change quickly. Then I walk downstairs. I see that she is already on the couch talking with my mom. I wonder if they know about everything she has been through.

*A few hours earlier*

~~~~~~~~~~~~Y/n's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran towards the bathroom I can't believe I just said that! I locked myself in a stall and cried a bit. I have class with him. I am not going. I don't want to have to face him.

I regret what I said. I just gave more reasons to bully me because of what I said. He might bully me more and if I'm lucky he might bully me like he used to. But he won't stop bullying me I doubt it.

I was washing my face because of all the crying.

???: Hey are you okay?

I heard a soft voice say I turn around and see another girl stand right in front of me. She seemed worried about me.

Y/n: Ya I'm fine. Thanks for asking.
???: Oh ok. Oh I forgot to introduce myself. How rude of me. My name is Tzuyu. Chou Tzuyu.
Y/n: Oh nice to Tzuyu. My name is Choi Y/n.
Tzuyu: I know. I have seen Jungkook bully you and I'm sorry you had to deal with all of that. It was very brave of you to yell and slap him. But he deserved that for treating you like that.
Y/n: Ya he did.

Then I heard the bell ring.

Tzuyu: I guess we've been here awhile.
Y/n: Mhm... I guess. Well it was nice meeting you I need to go find my friends before they worry about me.
Tzuyu: It was nice meeting you too. If you ever need someone to talk to you can always tell me. Come by my table at lunch actually. Well if you don't mind.
Y/n: Of course I don't mind it's the least I can do to thank you about what you just did.
Tzuyu: It was no problem. Here is my number if you need anything.

She gave me a piece of paper and a smile. I smiled back.

Y/n: Again thank you so much.
Tzuyu: Well you better go before your friends start worrying.
Y/n: You're right. Bye see you later.
Tzuyu: Bye.

I was walking in the halls. Then I remembered who that girl was.

*Flashback*

I was getting beaten up by Jungkook and 2 other people. I saw a girl she looked at me with worried eyes. I gave her the 'I'm good' look. She nodded but still looked worried.

I remembered that she has been there everytime I have goten beat up. Well only when there is a crowd of people. I was grateful that someone like her cared about me.

*Back from flashback *

I was almost at my locker when I saw that my friends were already there. Jin looked mad. I walked towards them scared for my life.

Jin: Why weren't you in class?
Y/n: Umm........ Well you see I was in the bathroom.
Jin: That's not a good excuse.
Y/n: Well I accidentally yelled at Jungkook and told him about part of my life story. He seemed very shocked
Jin: Wait. Didn't I tell him to stop because you have been abused by your parents?
Y/n: YOU TOLD HIM WHAT?!
Jin: Calm down. Remember that I asked you if I could tell him?
Y/n: Oh yeah.
Jin: Well I guess he didn't listen.
Rose: Anyways are you ok Y/n?
Y/n: Ya I'm fine now but I didn't want to see him. That's why I skipped class.
Jisoo: Makes sense.
Y/n: Ya we should probably get to class. I don't want to skip or be late.
Lisa: You're right let's go.

So that's the end of part 11 a lot of stuff went down the last chapter. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment. Bye.