Part 13: The Incident

Lot's of question were going through my mind right now. Why are my parents here?

Then Jungkook whispered to me

Jungkook: Who are they and why do you look terrified?

I manged to whisper back.

Y/n: T-they are m-my parents.
Jungkook: Ohh. Come with me I know a safe place.
Y/n: Ok.

We quickly and quietly went up stairs. He lead me towards this vent?

Jungkook: Crawl in.
Y/n: Are you sure? I mean it seems too small. I might not be able to cra-

I heard my mom and dad yell my name and glass breaking.

Jungkook: I know you will be able to fit. I have crawled through there but it's your choice if you want to go back with your parents.

We heard footsteps and the yelling kept coming closer.

Y/n: Ok let's go.

I crawled in and it was an empty room.

Y/n: Is this seriously your 'safe place'?
Jungkook: We aren't there yet anyways if it was your parents would find us easily. Follow me.

He took us to a wall in that room and pressed his hand on the wall. It seemed so cool. We walked down a hallway until we reached a door. I walked inside it had a min fridge and gaming set-up. It was like a living room, kitchen, and gaming room all in one.

Y/n: Wow.
Jungkook: We can be as loud as we want hear since it has soundproof walls.
Y/n: This place is amazing I knew you were rich but not this rich.
Jungkook: My parents buy me anything because they aren't really ever with me.
Y/n: That's sad but at least your parents love you.
Jungkook: True. What do you want to do?
Y/n: I want to play video games.
Jungkook: Ok well let's do that. Is this one fine?
Y/n: Ya.

We played until the first round finished and I won.

Y/n: Ha. I won.
Jungkook: I was just going easy on you.
Y/n: Ya sure. Anyways I'm hungry.
Jungkook: There is some food in the mini fridge.
Y/n: I'm going to cook an actual meal. I guess I can just cook it.
Jungkook: Suit yourself. I'm just going to grab a snack.
Y/n: Ok

I was about to stand up when we heard something opening.

Y/n: Is there a chance that my parent can get here?
Jungkook: No the only once that have access is me and my parents. It scans our hand. Wait maybe your parents got my mom to come here so that they can scan her hand.
Y/n: They aren't that smart unless they got smart.
Jungkook: We're gonna die.
Y/n: No I'm going to die. You might be dragged along to have your parents pay money to get you. Then again they might scam them and your going to die with me.
Jungkook: Oh no. Well it was nice living and getting to know everyone I know. Goodbye life.
Y/n:We need to hide. I get the pan and you get a plate.
Jungkook: Ok. I got it. Now what?
Y/n: Now we wait and see if they put your mom in front of them. If we see my parents we attack them.
Jungkook: Ok

We see the door open and we get ready to attack......

We see it's.......

Mrs. Jeon!

She was by herself. We get out of our hiding spots while still holding our weapons. We see that is in fact by herself.

Mrs. Jeon: Why are you guys looking around like thieves?
Jungkook: Where are Y/n's parents?
Mrs. Jeon: Ohh them. I call security.
Jungkook and Y/n: Ohhhh.
Mrs. Jeon: Come on let's go downstairs and eat dinner. My husband is coming in a few minutes.
Y/n: Ok.

We all went downstairs. I helped Mrs. Jeon with dinner. We went towards the dinning room.

Mrs. Jeon: Thank you for helping me with dinner. You were really helpful.
Y/n: Of course it was no problem.

We set the the plates on the table. We ate and then I went home. It was so fun. I did my homework then I went to sleep.

Hi this is the end of part 13. I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading. I was thinking about rewriting this story in another book as Jungkook's POV. Let me know if you want that in the comments. Anyways bye.