Part 26: Confront

???: "Please...!"
?/??: "No!"

I woke up slowly and stretched as I heard yelling from the kitchen. I wondered what was going on... Are Jungkook and Jin okay?

I slowly got up and ate a chocolate as I headed to the door to see what was happening. I went over to the kitchen and yawned.

I looked over at the kitchen from the corner and saw what was the middle of a fight. I clenched my fists and tears threatened to fall again.

Jungkook: We already said no. You can't see her. You already broke her heart so just leave you got what you wanted. You got to date someone else and broke their heart.
Vernon: Oh please don't you act all high and mighty, you've done it before too.
Jungkook: I have and I regret it now. I haven't done it in a while too. I thought you would've change too for her. She's actually nice and loved you.
Vernon: Ugh please just let me see her and apologize.
Jin: Just leave Vernon...

Jin says as he rubs his temples.

Jungkook: Right leave before I get someone.
Vernon: Like who? There isn't much security for the dorms. And I know that your house is a bit far so no one can stop me that quick. So what are you going to do rich boy?

Jungkook looked furious. He grabbed him by his collar and motioned for me to leave behind Vernon's back. I'm surprised that he noticed me. I stay in my spot. He mouths 'go' but I want to stay and see what is going on. He sighs as he realizes that I'm not going to go. Suddenly Vernon pushes him off.

Vernon: Get off of me. I'm just here to apologize.
Jungkook: You're just trying to get her back so you can break her again. I always wondered how you always went back to your old girlfriends after you broke their hearts. At least I was never that heartless as to go back to an ex just to damage them again.
Vernon: At least I wasn't the one who physically hurt her for so long. I always saw the bruises. You hurt her terribly. You were so wrong for that.
Jungkook: Yes I did that and I've apologized for it I haven't done anything to hurt her ever since. I haven't done anything to intentionally hurt someone since. And don't try to change the subject. You left I stayed.

Jin also saw me and quickly walked over to me.

Jin: Go to your room.

He whispered.

Y/n: But I want to keep watching....
Jin: It's not safe to keep watching and I thought you wouldn't want to see him after everything happened.
Y/n: I just don't want to talk to him...

As if I jinxed it... He noticed me...

Vernon: Y/n! Sweetie!

He said in such a sweet tone but I knew better.

Jungkook & Y/n: Don't call me/her sweetie.

We looked at each other in shock as we said the same thing.

Vernon: First of all you stay out of it.

He pointed at Jungkook. He then looked at me with a smile.

Vernon: Y/n I am so sorry you had to see all of that.  They were being difficult and saying that you hate me but come on I know you would never hate me. That's not the Y/n I know.
Y/n: But I do hate you

I mumbled.

Vernon: What?
Y/n: Nothing.
Vernon: Anyways what you saw at the mall was just a misunderstanding. You see she clearly leaned into me after I told her I had a girlfriend.

He stepped closer

Jin: Hey don't take another step closer to her.
Vernon: Fine. Y/n tell them you don't hate me. We'll get this misunderstanding sorted out.
Y/n: I clearly saw you lean in.
Vernon: You must have been seeing things then.
Y/n: You two were being really touchy.
Vernon: Shit... I mean no~ we weren't.
Y/n: You clearly just outed yourself.
Vernon: Well I guess the cat is out of the bag-
Y/n: Out.
Vernon: Wha-
Y/n: Get out.
Vernon: No just let me explain more you see she seduced me. It was all her fault!
Y/n: Boohoo. Leave.
Vernon: Bu-
Jin: You heard her leave.
Vernon: I can explain more.
Y/n: You said you wanted to apologize and to whatever apology you give it is not accepted.
Jungkook: Right so leave now.
Vernon: Oh I am not taking orders from you rich boy.

He walked over to Jungkook and pinned him to the wall.

Vernon: People say you're like a bunny let's see if you're as weak as one.

Suddenly Jungkook's phone rang.

Jungkook: Time's up.
Vernon: Huh?
Jungkook: Security is here. My security. They have a building that is closer to here than my house is. What they would do to you if they found out you even laid a finger on me. I suggest you leave before things get messy.

Vernon scoffed and got off of Jungkook. He headed to the door and opened it. He looked back.

Vernon: Whatever enjoy your little threesome.

He said as he shut the door loudly. We starred in shock.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. I couldn't believe I stood up to Vernon but as soon as I realized that all the emotions I was keeping in came crashing down. The guys saw me as I cried.

Jin: Hey it's okay now he's gone
Jungkook: Yeah he doesn't deserve your tears.
Jin: It's night and you should get to bed soon...
Jungkook: He's right. Come on let's get you to bed.

Jungkook walked over to me and I walked with him to my room. He opened my door and I walked in and sat on my bed still crying but just a few tears here and there.

Jungkook: It'll be okay... He's gone and I'll get you your own security guard if you want.

He sat next to me as I nodded.

Y/n: Are.... You okay...?
Jungkook: Yeah me and Jin don't have a scratch on us. I think he's all bark and no bite.

He chuckled and a small smile formed on my face.

Jungkook: Either way I could've defended myself too. My parents signed me up in a bunch of classes when I was younger whether it be self defense or art.

I nodded as tears were still in my eyes. I felt bad that they had to defend me when I could've done it myself but I'm still so weak...

Y/n: I'm sorry...

He looked at me confused.

Y/n: You and Jin had to protect me because I couldn't...
Jungkook: You did enough. Now you should get to sleep before it gets too late.

He stood up and I layed down on my bed and I wrapped myself in my blanket as he opened the door.

Y/n: Where are you sleeping....?
Jungkook: The couch. You guys only have 2 beds and it's a bit too late to go home.

I yawn and sleeply say:

Y/n: Then just sleep here
Jungkook: ....Huh?

A/n:

There is a little theory that Jungkook never called security but instead told Taehyung to call him in 5 minutes. Maybe this is true maybe this is false. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hope you enjoyed reading. See you tomorrow!