Part 18: Chaos

Blackpink and Tzuyu already know about my grandma. They have supported me through all of this. I'm still not that comfortable with telling the rest of Twice about my problems.

I sometimes question how I forgave Jungkook about all he did. But he did save me from my parents.

Well just a few more months of school and then it's summer. I have also been visiting my grandma whenever I can. The doctors still don't know when she will wake up but they day to stay hopeful. They also said that they are that they are pretty sure that she will wake up.

I'm still worried though. She is the only person in my family that actually loves me. Sure my aunts and uncles say that they love me. But they don't actually love me. They have only seen what seems like a depressed person and whatever my parents told them. They live in a world of lies that my parents made up.

Of course my brother also loves me. They are one of the few people that saw who I actually am.

I have been getting pretty close to BTS these past few weeks. It's winter break and Jongho has been enjoying his stay here. It's really a relief that something is going right.

Y/n: What are you doing?
Jongho: Nothing much. Why?
Y/n: Jin said that dinner is ready come on let's go eat!
Jongho: Ok I'm coming.

I went to Jin and then I got a phone call. It was from the hospital.

*𝙾𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕*

Hospital: Is this Choi Y/n?
Y/n: Yes this is.
Hospital: Ok can you come to the hospital?
Y/n: Yes I'll come as soon as possible.
Hospital: Ok.

*𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕*

Jin: What was all that about?
Y/n: The hospital just called me.
Jin: What did they say?
Y/n: Just to go to the hospital. I'm scared. What if they say she died? What if she needs some expensive treatment?
Jin: Me and BTS are here for you so if any of those happen we're here to help you out.
Y/n: I wouldn't want you guys to pay for the treatment.
Jin: Just go to the hospital and see what happened.
Y/n: Ok I will.

I get dressed up and head towards the door.

Jongho: Where are you going?
Y/n: I'm going to see our grandma.
Jongho: Ok come back quick before your food gets cold or me and Jin eat your food. Which ever comes first.
Y/n: Hey! You're not allowed to eat my food. You nor Jin can eat MY food.
Jongho: Ok just don't be surprised if you don't see your food.
Y/n: Mhm ok.

I got a taxi to get to the hospital. Then I went in and waited in the waiting room for the doctor to come.

After waiting for 6 minutes the doctor came and greeted me.

Doctor: Hello. You are Choi Y/n right?
Y/n: Yes I am.
Doctor: Ok so we have seen movement for your grandma and we have run some tests. We have concluded that she is in fact recovering wonderfully. We can't really pinpoint when she'll wake up but we say before the end of next year.
Y/n: Okay thank you doctor.
Doctor: We will call you if we spot anything else.
Y/n: Okay thanks again doc.
Doctor: No problem. Goodbye.
Y/n: Bye.

I left feeling more hopeful. Then I called Jin. I decided to prank him.

*𝙾𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕*

Jin: How's your grandma?
Y/n: S-she the d-doctor told me she wouldn't....... make
Jin: She wouldn't make it?
Y/n: Y-ya
Jin:.......
Y/n: Can you come p-pick me up?
Jin: Ya. Are you sure there isn't anything that we can do? Like a surgery?
Y/n: I-i told them that. They said n-no.
Jin: I'm coming just wait there.
Y/n O-ok. Hurry.

*𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕*

I feel bad for pranking him I should tell him as soon he gets here.

*After a few minutes*

I saw Jin's car in the distance. I can't fake cry by the time he gets here. Do I guess that I'm going to get an hour of scolding. His car pulled up right next to me well I'm screwed.

Y/n: Hi..
Jin: Hi
Y/n: It was a prank. Hehe.
Jin: You made me worry for no reason. I hate you.
Y/n: No you don't. Anyways I got good news! She's healing well and the doctor said that she'll be healthy again before the end of next year.
Jin: Well that's good.
Y/n: Ya let's go home and tell Jongho.
Jin: Yes let's do that.

We went home and told Jongho everything. He was happy.

Y/n: Ok so after dinner you should start packing up to go to Jungkook's house.
Jongho: Ok.

After dinner me and Jongho started packing. After that we all went to sleep.

Hi sorry I haven't uploaded in a while I have been focused on school and other stuff. I also didn't really know what to do with this chapter so I just put random stuff here. If you have any suggestion of what to do for the next chapter feel free to comment because I don't know what to do anymore. Well I hope your having a good day and goodbye.