Part 1: Meeting him

Trigger Warning (Not specifically for this chapter but for the book) : Emotional, mentions self harm, anxiety, depression. If you're uncomfortable with this please don't read this! Hope you have a good day/night though! :D

You were woken up by your alarm clock screaming at you to wake up. You remembered that today was your first week and you had to be on time You woke up and went down stairs to eat breakfast. Your parents weren't there. They were always in some sort of trouble but they give you money and you also work. You were going to live in a dorm now. You were excited and a bit nervous. You didn't know if you were going to end up with one of your bullies.

So you head to school in hopes of not getting a dorm with one of your bullies.

Suddenly you hear screaming. You thought about what it could be but after a few seconds you decide to ignore it. Then a large crowd comes towards you. Then you see someone that seems to be getting close to you and the crowd follows him. You try to get out of there as soon as possible but you drop 2 books. Then you reach for your books but the guy pushes you away.

Y/n POV

Y/n: Hey umm...
Guy: Jungkook. My name is Jungkook.
Y/n: Ok. But can you move i am trying to get my books. Please
Jungkook: Sure. Ok.
Y/n: Thank you

He moves away a little and I grab my books and run off to class.

*Time skip*

I run off to lunch and meet my friends there. They are blackpink. They were all chatting about random topics. Then the new guy came up as one of our topics.

Rose: So have any of you met the new guy?
Jisoo: What guy? Ohh the that guy. What's his name anyway?
Rose: His name is Jungkook
Y/n: I met him. His locker is right next to mine.
Lisa: I also met him he's in my English class.
Rose: You guys are so lucky.
Jennie: Why are they so lucky?
Rose: They get to meet a new student when I don't even know what he looks like.
Jennie: You have a point.
Y/n: Well we better head to class the bell is about to ring.
Blackpink: Ok let's go.

I was getting my stuff at my locker when someone suddenly pushed me and I fell. I looked who it was and it was none other than Jungkook. I guess he has heard about me from his group and now is going to bully me. Great.

I stood up and walked away as if nothing happened because I knew that it would piss him off and it did. He walked towards me. He pinned me against the lockers and I thought I could get out of this situation but no. I tried to push him away but he didn't budge. I tried again but nothing. What have I gotten myself into?

Jungkook: Trying to escape from me? Well you need to accept that you can't.

Then he started kicking me he first kicked me in my shins. Then he said
Jungkook: That's for making me mad.

Then he kicked me again on my ankle
Jungkook: That's for hurting my friends and making them mad.

I fell and then he kicked my arm. Then he left.
Jungkook: And that's your daily punishment.

Blackpink: OMG. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU Y/N!! ARE YOU OK?
Y/n: I'm ok guys no need to worry.

I tried to get up but couldn't.

Lisa: We need to get you to the nurse's office right now.
Y/n: No no. I am fine really no need to bring me to the nurse's office
Jisoo: You don't look fine nor ok. Let us just bring you to the nurse's office c'mon.
Y/n: Ughh. Fine then.
Blackpink: Ok then let's go!

~~~~~~~~At the nurse's office~~~~~~~~

Lisa: Hi our friend here fell and got some bruises. So can you give bandages or something? Please and thank you.
Nurse: Ah yes. Just leave her here with me I need to do something.
Blackpink: Ok. See you in class Y/n.
Y/n: See you and goodbye.