003

TAKEMICHI WENT BACK TO THE FUTURE,

after accidentally shaking hands with Naoto in the past. He discussed everything with Naoto and defended how Mikey couldn't turn into evil. That was until he found out about Draken being dead from his suicidal friend Akkun. Now Takemichi has made it his goal to save Draken, Akkun and Hina. Naoto does some research on how Draken dies and the result comes out to be a fight between Mikey and Draken which ended up Toman getting split into two.

"On August 3rd, save Ryuuguuji Ken!! That's your mission this time" Said the black-haired detective.

"But before I go back in past, I want you to search for someone. It's a girl named L/N Y/N" Takemichi said, "If Draken died and Mikey turned evil then what about Y/N? What happened to her? Three of them are close."

"L/N Y/N? I don't think there's any girl in Toman." Naoto informed , giving Takemichi a shock. "What?! No , there is a girl in the gang. Search her up!!"

Naoto searched up Y/N's name but only limited information was shown.

"L/N Y/N left Toman at 15 and murdered a gang which resulted in her going to reform school for 2 years. After the reform school , till this date her whereabouts are unknown." Naoto read out an article.

"That's impossible, Y/N murdering a gang?"

"There's more...", "Some say she commited suicide and some say it was a murder shown as a suicide."

Takemichi was shocked as he remembered the time the little time he spent with them after Mikey took him out of the school. He got to know about Y/N being a part of Toman and how she was close to both Draken and Mikey.

"Y/N dies too?!", "If Draken and Y/N both died, then it's possible for Mikey to turn evil."

"I WILL DEFINITELY SAVE THEM!!" Takemichi said and did a handshake with Naoto.

---

Y/N heard the doorbell ring and quickly made her way to open it. "Coming!!" She shouted.