038

ONE WEEK LATER,

ONE WEEK LATER,

"We have settled everything now... South is in reform school and he has been sentenced for a long duration. So, he won't be coming out anytime soon. Takemichi talked his way to Senju. Now, only Kanto Manji is left and that's up to you. You need to disband it." Y/N informed.

Mikey had to stay in the hospital for some more time so Y/N along with Sanzu and Takemichi settled everything on the outside. "I'll do that as soon as possible," Mikey said.

"Mikey, this time Takemichi's time travel trigger is you. So, I think it's time for Takemichi to back to where he belongs."

"Yeah..." Mikey got up from the bed and stop in front of Takemichi. "Takemicchi, thanks for everything you did. It's time that you finally go back to your place" He smiled and put forward his hand.

"Everything is finally done... A happy future is waiting for all of us..." Takemichi said and did the handshake, travelling back in his time.

---

Takemichi felt his head getting heavy as he time leaped. When he opened his eyes, he was in a washroom. He looked at himself in the mirror. He had short black hair and was wearing a casual outfit.

"Why does my head feel heavy?" He asked himself as touched his forehead. "It feels as if I am drunk..." Takemichi turned on the tap and washed his face with water.

"Where am I?"

He walked towards the door and opened it revealing a house party. Everyone was present , Mikey, Mitsuya, Chifuyu, Pah, Peh-yan, Sanzu, Kokonoi and Kai. All of them were drinking and dancing to the music.

Takemichi was confused, he didn't have a single idea about what was going on. He went to the speaker and turned off the music, gaining everyone's attention.

"What's going on?" He asked making everyone laugh.

"Takemichi, did you drink a lot? Why are you asking what's going on?" Chifuyu asked.

"I don't have a clue about what is going on here."

Mikey laughed and wobbled while standing up on his feet. He was drunk. He walked closer to Takemichi and wrapped his arm around his shoulder.