039

PEOPLE SAY IT BRINGS BAD LUCK

when you see the bride before the ceremony but that only applies to the groom... Kai pulled up a smile before entering the bride's dressing room, where he saw Y/N sitting on the couch in her white dress, holding a bouquet in her hands.

She had a huge smile on her face. She looked really happy and why wouldn't she be happy? She was marrying the person she loved her whole life.

Maybe I would've had the same happiness that she has if I confessed on time...

"You look beautiful." He said.

Why didn't I move on in all these years...?

"Are you nervous?" He asked and she gave him a nod. "Mikey is the luckiest guy you know... Marrying a girl like you."

"Kai... What if Mikey finds me ugly?"

Kai let out a laugh as he crouched down in front of her and placed his hands on top of hers "I'll kick his butt if he says something like that."

Should I tell her?

"Kai, you know I am really happy today. Now that I look back to my teenage years, that was the time when I made a lot of memories... Good and bad. Lost a few close ones. It would be nice if they were present on this special day. But, things are not always in our favour. If I were to tell I truth... I never thought I would see this day. Should I let you in on a secret?"

"Go on."

"I would've died a long time ago."

His eyes widened. At first, he thought that she was out of her mind, saying stuff like that but she sounded serious and there was no way that she would joke about something like that.

"But Takemichi and I changed that. I was ready to accept my death but I am glad that things changed. If it hadn't then I wouldn't have met you... I wouldn't have been here, getting married to Mikey. Takemichi came to past to save his girlfriend but ended up saving everyone."

"You aren't lying right?" He asked

"Yup!"

Kai smiled "Then I am glad too..." He believed her words because he knew that she is the most trustworthy person. Also... It doesn't matter whether her words are true or not... All that matters is that she is happy in the end.