023

"WHAT'S B1?"

"WHAT'S B1?"

Y/N made up her mind to join Brahman. The only reason she was holding herself back was Mikey. She didn't want to fight him. But now that she has cleared everything with Mikey, there's no reason left for not joining Brahman. It isn't like she wants to be a part of Brahman and fight. She had the option to live her life without getting involved in gangs but what bothered her was Rokuhara Tandai.

From what Senju told her, If they found out about Y/N, they'll most probably ask her to join and Y/N doesn't wanna deal with a whole gang all by herself. So, it would be better to just join Brahman and be on a safe side with friends around her. But the problem was Senju's condition. Y/N called Senju and told her about it but she was surprised when Senju said that she'll have to fight in B1.

"B1 is Brahman's underground fighting ring. Win the fight against 5 fighters that I'll send and you'll be most welcomed in our gang" Senju replied.

Why do I feel like I'm getting bullied by a 16-year-old...

Y/N was pretty confident in herself but she knew that underestimating someone she doesn't know can end up badly. She was hesitating to agree. After all, she doesn't remember when was the last time she did a fight.

"Hmm, Ok I will do it. Send me the address and time. I'll be there."

"You don't sound confident enough."

"It's not that I am not confident, it's just that my experience with being confident in my strength hasn't been that nice. I almost died once you know. If it wasn't for Mik-... My friends, then I wouldn't have been alive today. So, now I prefer analyzing the opponent before taking a step."

"Well then, I'll text you the address."

---

The time shows 7:57 PM, the H/C female left her house in track pants with a sweatshirt and white boxing strips wrapped around her wrist and palm area. She was ready for the fight but the problem was reaching Brahman's hideout on time. Senju told her to come at 8:10 and the hideout is pretty far from her house plus she doesn't have a driver's license.