011

AFTER WITNESS Y/N'S DEATH

Takemichi went to Naoto. He wanted to know everything about her and what exactly she meant by helping her. How did she kill Kisaki? And if Kisaki is dead then is Hina alive? What is Toman now?

Takemichi quickly went to Hina's apartment to check if she was alive or not. He rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open it. With every footstep, he heard his heartbeat increase. He gulped as the doorknob twisted.

"Takemichi? You always show up at the weirdest times"

His eyes widened. Hina was alive. He was happy and glad but a sudden memory of Y/N came into his mind."Can I talk to Naoto?"

"Yeah sure. Come in"

Takemichi and Naoto were in a room to avoid Hina from hearing anything.  "You did it! You saved my sister. I am really Thankful to you." Naoto said as he smiled widely. But Takemichi couldn't. He accomplished his real mission but at what cost?

On his journey of saving his ex girlfriend , he met new faces who became close to him and he couldn't accept this. Also the fact that Y/N's probably the one who changed everything for Hina by killing Kisaki and then dying in the end.

"You are not happy?" Naoto asked.

"How can I be happy?! Y/N just died in front of me!"

"Oh her. The police went to the area where she died and took her away from the scene. There will soon be a funeral for her. If I look from the society's point of view than its nice that she's no more..."

"What are you saying!?" Takemichi got furious and grabbed him by his collar.

"But what I think is. She shouldn't have died." Naoto finished his words and Takemichi let go of him.

"I collected all the information about her. L/N Y/N is a big name in the criminal world.

L/N Y/N was the co-leader of Toman and leader of Dark Angeles. A gang which was formed by her when she was 13. It was a gang with different ideologies. They only helped people in need and didn't get involved in any fights until it was for helping someone. But things started to change after she lost her memories. She only knew the stuff she did from age 13 and everything before that was erased from her memory.