┗010.3

THE OFFICER SHOWED HER THE WAY

To the meeting area where she saw Mikey. She felt glad that there was someone who wanted to meet her unlike her parents who didn't pay her a visit. She walked and sat next to him.

"Thanks for coming" She mumbled which gained Mikey's attention. Without saying any word he hugged her. "I should've tagged along with you that day. Things would've been different if I did."

"Nothing would've changed even if you came. Satoshi was already dead when I reached."

Y/N broke the hug and looked towards the ground. "I thought a lot about it. It was my fault. Satoshi wouldn't have opened the door unless and until it was me , my friends , parents or Toman member. I trusted way to much on Toman. I didn't take any measures now that there are many betrayers in Toman."

"You suspect a Toman member?" Mikey asked.

"Yes"

"Tell me who it is. I will take care of him"

"No. I don't want you get involved in this. I just....don't want another person close to me to get hurt.

Mikey from now onwards our paths will diverge. I have my own goals and plans. And those plans don't involve you in anyway. I am glad you came to see me." She said and stood up knowing that her meeting time is over.

Mikey held her hand and asked. "What about us?"

"Let's break up" She replied.

Why do I feel nothing?

"Baji....and Kazutora are dead. Toman's messed up right now. I have lost too many of my friends. Y/N please return to me once you are out of here. Even if you don't want just remember I'll always be there"

She didn't say anything and walked away.

---

Few months passed and the only friend she made was Kai. He was a bit flirty but she didn't mind it because it was only thing that made her laugh.

"Kai you'll get released a month before me right?"

"Yup"

"What do you plan on doing?"