╏010.2

SHE WAS ANGRY, REALLY ANGRY

She never thought that a day like this would come , where her siblings would be kidnapped because of her. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" She shouted , gaining the attention of everyone in that scene.

Water was dripping down her face as she glared at the Valhalla members, it was raining heavily outside. A lightning striked, making a loud noise. The sight that the Valhalla members saw was terrifying , the lightning strike enlightened the dark area for a split second which made Y/N's face visible to them.

It was as if a person who has thrist of killing just showed up. Y/N picked up a metal rod lying next her and started walking towards them slowly. The closer she walked the more clear everything got. She saw Aiko and Yui tied up as they cried while looking at Satoshi who seemed to be unconscious.

"If you had grudges against me....

Then you should've come to me....

Attacking my siblings is the worst choice anyone would've made"

She walked past the members and knelt infront of Satoshi , "Wake up Satoshi. I am here now" She said ignoring everyone. "Hey you!! Y/N! You have guts to ignore us huh?!" One of them spoke up.

"Nee-san.... Satoshi nii-chan was..... trying to protect us and these..." Aiko cried.

"These guys hit him so many times!!"

"He's been lying over there for a long time without saying anything"

After hearing those words from Aiko , Y/N snapped. She stood up and knocked out of the members and stabbed him the dagger she brought. It was in an instant.

"Did..? Did she just kill him??!"

Y/N was looking down at the body as tears formed in her eyes , "You guys.... killed my brother" she cried her heart out. She glared at them , "You know how much I loved him?!!" She shouted and knocked out one more person.

"She's insane!!"

"What grudges do you have against me?! WHY DID YOU KILL SATOSHI!?!" She killed another person.