006

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

TAKEMICHI WENT BACK IN FUTURE,

to learn that he changed it and the dispute among Toman never happened. He felt happy to see Hina and Akkun again. He thought he succeeded in his mission but little did he know that changing the past isn't as easy as he thought.

Hina got crashed by a truck while she was sitting in a car and the truck driver turned out to be none other than Akkun himself. Takemichi had a tsunami of emotions building up inside him. He vowed to become the top guy in Toman.

After Hinata's funeral Naoto and Takemichi discussed some stuff. "I get it now. Draken wasn't the reason Toman turned evil. We need get to the root of it." Takemichi said.

"Naoto , do you know anything about Y/N in this timeline?" He asked.

"I tried to search for her but it was the same as before. Nothing changed for her , she still went missing after reform school. No one knows if she is dead or alive."

"If saving Draken didn't change anything for Y/N then that means that there is a third person behind all this. And that person is none other than Kisaki" Takemichi said.

---

The next day Naoto took Takemichi to a prison , "why are we here?" Takemichi asked.

"After doing some research I found out that Ken Ruguuji is currently on death row"

Takemichi was shocked. He wanted to learn everything that happened after he saved Draken.

"Long time no see Takemicchi"

"What is it?" Draken asked

"What happened to you?? Why did you murder someone? What happened to Toman!!?"

"Takemichi I don't regret what I did. And I deserve to be here. Toman ended up like this because of me. Because I didn't stop that one guy."

"That one guy?" Takemichi and Naoto mumbled.

"Toman was much better when we were kids. All we did was run around , trying to make the gang bigger. It was like a party everyday." Draken said feeling nostalgic, "Toman was everything to me. If I could redo my life I would want to live the same way. I have no regrets but..."