007

I WASN'T EXPECTING AN ANSWER LIKE THAT,

"What do you mean? You are from future?" Right now I was in the middle , one part of me believed it but the other didn't. "I know you might think it's a lie and that I am crazy but it's the truth I am from future." Takemichi said.

"Can you explain me everything?" I asked.

"Sure. I came back in the past to save Hina who dies in 12 years from now. She died because of a dispute in Toman"

"Dispute in Toman? Toman is still a gang after 12 years?" I was shocked. I wanted Toman to grow big but I never thought it would exist in future.

Takemichi then explained everything to me about Draken dying , me dying and Kisaki. "You saved Draken. Now you are going to save me?" I repeated.

"I see, so that's why you are so desperate about everything. When do I die?"

"I don't know the date but you will die after three years." He said. "How do I die?" I asked.

"Well there wasn't much information about you. But all I know is you murdered a whole gang and got caught which resulted in you going to reform school for two years. And then you die after a year"

"I murdered a whole gang? That's impossible. I can't do it"

"Well, I don't know about that but I know one thing and that is to prevent you from going to reform school"

"Takemichi , thanks for sharing everything with me. I will help you out too. Kisaki is the enemy and I will kill him for sure! How dare he mess everyone's life like this" I was angry. I had a future in my mind but the fact that in reality nothing is like that made me really angry.

I will help Takemichi and save Toman, Hina and Akkun.

---

It was the next day. I wanted to talk about some stuff to Takemichi so I headed towards his classroom but on my way I saw him with Kazutora. I stopped and just looked at them.