028

Y/N WALKED BACK TO HER HOUSE

after escorting Grandpa Sano. Throughout the way, all she could think of was how Mikey could leave his grandpa alone. After all, he was the one who raised him. Someone has to knock some sense into that brat. 

She knew that doing it alone won't have a nice ending. He'll just fight and argue again. So, she needs someone to help and that person is none other than Takemichi. Y/N sighed as she planned everything in her head and lazily turned towards her house door only to find someone sitting near it which almost scared her to death. 

"Kai!!? What are doing here?" 

He gasped after his eyes met hers, he hurriedly stood up and grabbed her arms "You are fine right? You weren't picking up any calls or coming to the restaurant. I was so worried for you so I had no other option but to come here and when I came, the door was locked which scared me so much. I thought that those Kanto Manji members got their hands on you after that day." He rambled on without taking a breath. 

"I am fine. Calm down."

"How can I calm down? It's been a whole week!!" 

"I was just resting for a week."

"Then why didn't you pick up your calls?" 

"Because...I was... resting?" 

"That isn't a valid reason."

Y/N released herself from his grip and proceeded to unlock her door "Well, you see...It's my life so I can do whatever I want to." 

She opened the door and walked in with all her bags and Kai followed her. "But you can't just cut yourself off from your friends and disappear." 

"Are you my friend?" She asked earing a gasp from Kai "What do you mean by 'Are you my friend?' " He mimicked her voice mockingly. "Obviously I am!! And if you don't see me as a friend then..." He brought his feet together in an attention position and spread one arm out while putting the other behind his back, "Dear friend, it was nice meeting but before I take my leave I would like to enlighten you with the fact that you have hurt my heart successfully. Now if you allow I may see myself out."