014

MIKEY'S EYES WIDENED AFTER HEARING THOSE WORDS

"Please save us" The five of them said in unison. "Y/N is going to kill us. She's scary. She is different from what she was like in Toman" They practically started crying.

"YOU DAMN BASTARDS! WHO TOLD YOU TO PICK A FIGHT?!" Draken shouted. "We're sorry but what are we supposed to do now?! One of the members saw us running here. They might come here any moment"

Mikey ran his hand through his hair trying to think of a solution. All the captains were tensed too. They had no idea what was going to happen. And that's when Dark Angels entered their gathering area.

Everyone looked at them. Mikey's eyes only wanted to see Y/N but she wasn't there. "Hand over those five bastards to us" Kaito said. Mikey got up from his place and walked towards him. "We can't."

Everyone was silent. "If you can't hand them over then we'll have to use force" Y/N said as she walked froward from the crowd. Everyone in Toman was a little taken aback. Afterall it was the first time they didn't have Y/N on their side.

"The guy they fought is in the hospital right now. Apparently he broke a leg because your members thought that ganging up on a single person was a great idea to prove who is stronger." She explained. "I'll take the responsibility" Mikey answered.

Y/N huffed. "Why are you taking the responsibility? Just because you're the leader doesn't mean you need to be responsible for whatever your gang members do. What if they murder someone? Are you going to go to jail in their place?"

"And how are you going to take the responsibility in the first place? You wanna break a leg too?" She asked.

Both of them just looked at eachother without breaking eye contact. Kisaki thought this would be a nice chance to get closer to Mikey. He came forward and stood next to him. "What do you want then?" He asked.

"And who are you supposed to be?" She asked.

"I am Tetta Kisaki captain of 3rd division and those 5 belong to my division. I'll take all the responsibility"

Y/N chuckled. "Everyone here likes to take responsibility for others right? Then let it be like that. Kisaki let's start with you." She punched him right across his face which made him fall on the ground. Mikey held her wrist "Y/N! Stop it!"

"Why? Didn't he say he wanted to take responsibility?" She asked in a angry voice. The sudden furious look and voice made Mikey confuse. How can a person switch their emotions so quick? "I said I was going to take the responsibility. So does that mean you were going to hit me too?"

"Yes!"

Y/N released her wrist from his grasp and picked up Kisaki. "You will take the beating of 5 people now!" She said and punched him again. After that a boy came and stood infront of Kisaki.

"Fight me before you fight the captain" Hanma said.

"GLADLY!" She was going to kick him Ren stopped her. "Y/N if he wants to interrupt then let me do it too." He said and faced Hanma.

Mikey didn't want any of these. He didn't want to fight Y/N. "Mikey what's happening." Mitsuya asked as he looked at Ren and Hanma getting ready to fight eachother. "We need to stop Y/N from doing this" Takemichi said.

"You guys know what? It hurts" Mikey spoke as he placed his hand on his heart. "It hurts seeing Y/N like this. I want her to be with me and I feel useless for not being able to bring her back. She was always there for me in my breakdown moments but I can't do the same for her"

"Mikey..." Draken mumbled.

"STOP!! Y/N THERE WILL BE NO FIGHTS!" Takemichi shouted as he walked in between Hanma and Ren. Y/N walked to him "And why is that?!" She asked.

"Takemichi I told you stay out of this! Do you wanna die from my hands?"

"WE'LL HAVE A PROPER FIGHT!"

Everyone looked at Takemichi with confused faces. No one knew what the hell he was talking about. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?" Draken asked being pissed by his words.

"A proper gang fight" he elaborated his words.

"Takemichi who do you think you are to make such a decision?" Mitsuya asked.

"He's right." Mikey said. "Toman always helps their friends and now that 5 of them has done a mistake we can't just let them go and get beaten up to death and since Dark Angels wants to avenge their friends through violence then there isn't a choice other than fighting and settling it" He sounded sad while saying this but there wasn't an option. If nothing is done then this fight might tune into a killing battle.

"Fine by me. Let's fight at the abandoned car lot after a week." She mentioned the same place where the bloody halloween took place and then smiled in the end.

Mikey noticed that this time her smile wasn't something that she was forcing or fake. It was genuine and it didn't make sense to him why she would smile over that.

The Dark Angels started leaving the area. But just when Y/N was going to leave the area. "Happy Birthday Y/N" he said. She stopped on her track. He wanted her to turn back and say thank you but she didn't , she just walked away.

---

It was raining in the cold winter. Everyone were in their houses and the streets looked empty."I knew you had this side" Sumire said as she took a seat next to the person who was soaked because of the rain.

"Y/N..."

Even though Sumire had an extra umbrella with her , it was of no use since Y/N was already wet. Both of them were in a park sitting on a bench. Y/N had her face hidden with her hands as she rested her elbows on her knees.

"I knew something was up , the moment you walked in a different direction than the rest of us after we argued with Toman. I decided to follow you and man you sure are fast. I wanted to show myself sooner but you were crying and I thought it was better to leave you alone for a while."

Y/N looked at her. "What do you want?" She asked.

"Y/N.... For how long?"

"How long what?"

"For how long are you going to pretend that you don't remember anything?!"

My soul almost left my body when I uploaded this chapter in the mid way. And then my wifi went off too.

I was panicking so much T^T but it's nice that no one saw it.

I love leaving my chapters on cliffhanger (~ ̄³ ̄)~