021

"I FUCKING HATE YOU MIKEY"

Y/N said as she wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth. "Don't worry, I hate you too" He replied as he rubbed his jaw trying to ease the pain "Why do I feel like you broke my jaw?"

2 days prior

"Hmm, a pet shop...I wish I get a fine salary. " Y/N mumbled as she opened the shop's door. "Welcome!!" One of the employees greeted with a joyful voice.

"Chifuyu?" Y/N said.

"Y/N?" He was shocked to suddenly see her. "When did you come back?" He asked. "Yesterday..."

Y/N and Chifuyu didn't interact much when they were in Toman, so it was kind of awkward. All she knew about him was that he was close to Baji and knew about Takemichi's time leap. "I am here for a job"

"I see...Actually, the owner isn't here right now. You can come tomorrow if you want" He said.

Y/N nodded and was about exit the shop but she stopped and faced him again "Wanna catch up on few things?" She asked. Chifuyu was confused "Pardon?"

"I have a couple of things I would like to ask you. Meet me at xxx cafe after you are done with the job"

She was sure that Chifuyu would be able to answer her questions about Toman and Mikey. After all, he helped Takemichi in changing the future.

---

"I'm sorry for being late" Chifuyu apologized as he took a seat in front of Y/N. Y/N finished drinking her drink "It's fine. I'm basically free the whole day." She rested her hands on the table and smiled at him "How are you doing?" She asked. 

"Absolutely fine. What about you? How was your stay in Canada?"

"Canada was pretty nice but I couldn't adapt myself completely. I used to miss Japan a lot and Toman but I had no choice other than this."

"You must have been homesick."

"Yes, I would get depressed occasionally, and then I don't know how but Mikey would call me right at moment. It was like he knew I was sad but then one day he stopped calling me. Chifuyu can you tell me what happened after I left?"