[Part 2 - House work with the Boys]

Y/N: "Okay boys! I'll drive with Carter now, I warn you if you do something bad!"

Lance: "What are we supposed to do..." *smirks*

Y/N: *a bit aggressive* "Lance Tucker, I warn you!"

Carter: "Y/N, do I have to go there?"

Y/N: "Carter, no back talk, you'll go to the doctor, if you want or not!"

Carter: "Okay..."

Y/N: "And now go to the car! TJ don't mess and do the laundry, Jack clean the living room, Chase clean your goddamn room, Lanxe get ready then I'll drive you too later, Jefferson clean the kitchen, Chris please get your stuff lying around like everywhere amd Bucky get ready too, you'll have to go to your therapysession later!"

The boys: *nod* "Okay Y/N!"

Y/N & Carter *go to car and drive to the doctor*

Lance: "Okay, what are we doing now?"

Chris, Jefferson & Bucky: "What Y/N said?!"

Lance: *sighs* "Okay... She said, she drives me later, if we behave..."

The boys: *do what Y/N said*

Y/N & Carter: *come back*

Y/N: "So boys, what did you-" *realises that the boys are doing their stuff* "Okay wow..."

Carter: "Sick..."

Y/N: *shouts* "Bucky, Lance come here!" *to Carter* "I'm sorry to say that, but can you clean the bathroom?"

Carter: *sighs* "It's my turn, right?

Y/N: *nods*

Lance & Bucky: *come downstairs*

Lance: "Can we go?"

Y/N: "Okay let's go! And I'll go shopping later!" *Y/N drives Lance to his training and Bucky to his therapysession and then goes shopping*

Carter: *walks into the bathroom* "Ehm... How do I do this now?"

Jefferson: "Doing what?"
Carter: *shocked* "Jefferson! How often do we have to tell you, please knock on the door!"

Jefferson: "I'm sorry... Can I help?"

Carter: "If you finished the kitchen, explain to me how to clean this bathroom! It's a chaos made out of Y/N's hair dye and so much trash from us boys!"

TJ: *comes in* "What's wrong?"

Carter: "I have to clean the bathroom..."

TJ: "Better than my job..."

Jefferson: "Why, what do you have to do?"

TJ: *annoyed* "Laundry... That means all of Lance's sweaty t-shirts!"

Carter: *laughs a bit* "Sorry for laughing, but that's actually a bit funny!"

TJ: *slightly offended* "You know, you have to clean the toilet, right?"

Carter: *his skincolor changes* "Wait really?"

TJ: *nods*

Carter: "Shit..."

1 hour 15 minutes later

Carter: *threw up multiple times and sits on the bathroom floor completely done* "Halleluja, I'll never do this again..."

TJ: "Are you okay?"

Jefferson: "Is it getting better?"

Carter: *nods*

Y/N: "Boys?! Everyone get into the kitchen! Right now!"

Carter, TJ & Jefferson: *go down stairs into the kitchen where everybody already waits*

Y/N: "Boys, I'm proud of you... You didn't make the mess, you cleaned it up!"

Carter: "Hey... I threw up for this, alright?!"

Y/N: "Oh... Are you ok?"

Carter: "Yes, I'm fine..."

Y/N: "Okay... Should we order pizza today's evening?

The boys: "Yes!"