[Part 17 - Flashback #3 - How they met: Chase]

!!!TRIGGER WARNING: VIOLENCE IS MENTIONED!!!

Y/N: *is harassed by a couple of guys in a club* "I'm sorry, but I'm not interested and I'm already taken, okay?!" *desperate*

Chase: *realizes the whole thing, even if he's slightly drunk, and goes there* "Didn't you hear her, she's taken!"

Guy 1: "Oh yeah? And to who?"

Chase: "To me." *gently pulls Y/N towards him*

Y/N: *snuggles up to Chase*

Guy 2: "And you are?"

Chase: "Chase... Chase Collins... And you should watch your mouth because I promise it won't end well for you..."

Guy 3: "Why should we?"

Chase: *his eyes turn completely black* "Because you don't want to know what I'm capable of..." *his eyes turn normal again* "Come on, honey, we're going..." *takes Y / N by the hand and bring her outside first* "Hey, are you okay?"

Y/N: "Yes, thanks to you Chase... To be honest, I got a little lost... Can you tell me where to go?"

Chase: "I can't just let you go now... Where do you have to go?"

Y/N: "47th Bleecker Street..." (I've came up with something!)

Chase: "That's really far away... Is this your first time in New York?"

Y/N: *nods* "Yes... I wanted to visit my boyfriend..." *thinks: "Well, I just had to go somewhere, at home I'll get kicked out..."*

Chase: "Stay with me overnight! I can't let you go anywhere alone tonight and I don't think you want me to be at your boyfriend's door either!"

Y/N: "Thanks Chase..."

2 months later

Y/N: *stands crying in front of Chase's door and rings the doorbell*

Chase: *opens* "Y/N? What's wrong?"

Y/N: "Chase..." *falls around his neck and looks up at him* *she has a blue eye and her lip is bleeding, she has abrasions on her knees and her body is generally covered in bruises*

Chase: "What happened to you?"

Y/N: *cries more*

Chase: *pulls her into the living room* "Are you okay?"

Y/N: *stutters* "H-he hit me..."

Chase: "Who?!"

Y/N: "My boyfriend..."

Chase: "What?! Why?!"

Y/N: "He thinks I'm cheating on him! I could never do that!"

Chase: "Do you want to stay with me? I don't want anything to happen to you..."

Y/N: "Yes... Thank you, Chase..."

5 months later (You also know Chris and TJ by now.)

Y/N: *rings TJ's doorbell because everyone is there*

TJ: *opens* "Hey Y/N!"

Y/N: "Hey TJ!"

TJ & Y/N: *go into the living room*

Chase & Chris: "Hey Y/N!"

Y/N: "Hey guys! I have to tell you something... I broke up with my boyfriend..."

Chase: *smiles inconspicuously*

Chris: "What?"

TJ: "Why?"

Y/N: "It just didn't work between us anymore... Believe me, it was better..."

Chase: "If it makes you feel better, that's okay..."