[Part 3 - TJ's Breakup]

TJ: *lies crying on his bed with a beer bottle*

Y/N: *comes in* "TJ? "Are you okay?"

TJ: "Yes..." *keeps crying into his pillow*

Y/N: "TJ... Please tell me, what's wrong...

TJ: "He broke up with me..." *drinks from his bottle*

Y/N: "TJ... How many bottles?"

TJ: "No idea?"

Y/N: *looks at TJ's floor* "The sixth..." *sighs* "TJ, put the alcohol away!"

TJ: "Oh come on Y/N!"

Y/N: *takes the bottle away from him* "No TJ!"

TJ: "Oh come on... Y/N, this is my only way out..."

Y/N "Oh nonsense! Was that the reason, you were eating ice cream on the kitchen table this morning?"

TJ: *nods*

Jack: *comes in* "Hey... Are you guys okay?" *realises the bottles on TJ's bedroom floor* "TJ, have you tried to get yourself drunk?!"

TJ: *winces*

Y/N: "TJ please... We're just worried about you..."

Jack: *sits down on the bed across from TJ* "TJ, what's wrong, please tell me?"

Y/N: *sits down with TJ & Jack* "He's had a breakup.."

Jack: "TJ..." *puts his arm around TJ* You poor..."

TJ: *snuggles up to Jack* "Thank you Jack... Thank you Y/N... But what should I do?"

Jack: "Don't get drunk and don't do any other shit?" *looks at him sadly* "Please TJ..."

TJ: *clings closer to Jack and sniffs* "You don't even know how much that can hurt!"

Y/N: "TJ... We'll help you with that... We promise!"

Jack: "Exactly... And now come on, lay down..."

TJ: *softly* "Jack? Can you stay with me?"

Y/N: *smiles* "I'll leave you too alone..." *goes*

Jack: "Try to sleep, TJ..." *softly pushes TJ into the bed* "You're completely drunk and you're heart got broken... Sleep helps..." *smiles and wipes away his tears*

TJ: *pulls Jack to him* "I loose everyone... You only want me to sleep, so you can go without me noticing..."

Jack: "TJ, I'll stay here... I promise!" *gently strokes his cheek*

TJ: "But-"

Jack: "TJ... Please lie down..." *lays down next to him* "I'll stay here..."

TJ: *swallows and snuggles up to Jack* "Th-Thank you..."

Jack: "Sure..." *strokes TJ's hair* "What helps you fall asleep easier?"

TJ: "I know that what I say now sounds weird but if someone caresses my forehead, I sleep easier..."

Jack: "No... Everyone has such a thing... Y/N you have to stroke the nose, then she sleeps faster..."

TJ: "Really?"

Jack: *nods* "Yes..." *strokes TJ's forehead* "Good night, TJ..."

TJ: "Good night, Jack..." *falls asleep*