[Part 14 - A suprising Invitation]

Info: It's Friday. And I only got half of Jack's and TJ's family stories about those where I had to google.

Chase & Lance: *come into the kitchen*

TJ's cell phone rings.

TJ: *answers* "Hello? Yes. Yes, of course. We'll talk then. Me too. Bye."

Y/N: "Who was that?"

TJ: "My mum... We are invited over the weekend... And we will go there!"

Y/N: "Sounds okay... Wait, do I have to play your girlfriend?"

TJ: "No... My parents know! And I think they will like Jack!" *kisses Jack gently*

Jack: *kisses back*

Y/N: *smiles* "Well... When do we have to go then?"

TJ: "We should pack our things... We'll start tomorrow at 6:00 am at the latest!"

Y/N: "Well then... Guys go packing!"

Everyone goes to pack their things.

Jefferson: *comes to Bucky* "Bucky? Can we talk?"

Bucky: "Sure... What is it?" *packs his suitcase*

Jefferson: "Should we tell the others? I mean, with Jack & TJ they've-"

Bucky: "No. Jefferson, I can't. Give me a little more time, please."

Jefferson: "It's okay, Bucky... We don't have to if you don't want to..."

Bucky: "Jefferson, I want to, but I just can't..."

Jefferson: *hugs him* "I love you, Bucky..."

Bucky: "Me too, Jefferson..." *kisses him gently*

Y/N: *knocks on the door* "Can I come in?"

Jefferson & Bucky: *pull away*

Bucky: "Yes, come on in!"

Y/N: *comes in* "Oh hey Jefferson! Does everything work, Bucky?"

Bucky: "Yes, all good!" *smiles uncertainly*

Y/N: "All right! Jefferson, are you done yet?"

Jefferson: "Not yet... I wanted to help Bucky first, we'll do it together!"

Y/N: "Okay!"

At Chase

Chase: "Oh damn, why can't you work!"

Lance: *comes in* "Hey Chase... Can I help you? And can we talk?"

Chase: "Sure..."

Lance: "Chase, what's there between us... We both feel something for each other and-"

Chase: "I don't know either... This is new for me... I've never felt anything like this..."

Lance: "Neither do I... It's like... Different..."

Chase: *sighs* "Yeah, I know... But it's kind of nice and exciting!"

Lance: "Yes..." *smiles and sits down next to Chase*

Chase: *pulls him close and kisses him*

Lance: *kisses back*

(You can guess what happens now ;D)

At Chris

Chris: *puts the last hoodie in his suitcase*

Y/N: *comes in* "Hey... Chris, I have a question... Do you have the feeling that Bucky and Jefferson have been acting differently lately?"

Chris: "Kind of... But what the heck... It's not our business, is it?"

Y/N: "No, it isn't... But you know how difficult Bucky can be when he's in trouble again... He's pushing it all down inside of him... I hope he'll at least tell Jefferson about it... "

Chris: "Don't worry so much... It's all good... Maybe the weekend will help you to relax..." *hugs Y/N*

Y/N: *snuggles up to him*

Carter: *comes in* "I'm done... Do you want me to go shopping for dinner?"

Chris: *nods*

Y/N: "I can also-"

Carter: "No! You stay here, Y/N!"

Y/N: "Okay, okay..."

Carter: *goes shopping*

Chris: "You really need less stress..."

Y/N: "I have to go back to work in a week... Less stress will be difficult..."

Chris: "Then you have a hopefully quiet week ahead of you!"

Y/N: "With our group you never know..."

Chris: "That will work..." *lies down with Y/N and cuddles with her*

At TJ

TJ: *closes his suitcase*

Jack: *lies on TJ's bed* "TJ? Do you really think your parents take it easy?"

TJ: *lets himself fall next to him* "First, you are not very much older or very much younger than me, criticism one fulfilled. Second, you are friendly and educated, criticism two also resolved. Third you get me out of shit I do and you are good for me, so criticism number three would have been successfully ticked off." *hugs him* "Everything will be fine, I promise!"

Jack: "If you mean..."

TJ: "Hey Jack, do you want to sleep with me again tonight?"

Jack: "Gladly..."

Carter: *comes in a little disturbed* "Hey guys..."

TJ: "What's the matter with you?"

Carter: "We only have couples here... Chris and Y/N cuddling, you two cuddling, Lance and Chase..." *shakes his head at the brief memory of what he just saw* "You know what they did... All that's missing is Jefferson and Bucky! "

TJ: "What do you actually want?"

Chase: "I'm going shopping, do you need anything?"

TJ: "Nah... Or wait bring me some nectarines!"

Jack: "Can I get a cucumber?"

Carter: "Okay..." *realizes it was subtly wrong* "Oh god guys! Stop disturbing me! This is a conspiracy!" *is even more disturbed than before*

TJ & Jack: *look at each other, realize what Jack said and have to laugh*

Later at dinner

Carter: "Okay, I need to clarify something here! Is there some conspiracy against me here?

Y/N: "Why? What did you guys do, guys?"

Carter: "They're extremely disturbing!" *looks punishing at Chase, Lance and Jack*

Jack & TJ: *laugh*

Jack: "I just wanted a cucumber!"

TJ: "Oh my god, Carter!"

Chase & Lance: *blush*

Chase: "Uhm..."

Lance: "Sorry..."

Chris: "What did you do?"

Lance: *puts his hand on the back of his neck and pushes his jacket down the neck a little so that you can see a few colorful spots*

Jefferson: "You are not serious!"

Bucky: "Poor Carter!"

Chase: "Sorry..."

Y/N: "Oh my god, guys!"