[Part 19 - Flashback 5 - How they met: Jack]

I haven't seen Kings and just try to build a rough story from a few facts! So don't hate me if it's completely wrong!

Jack walks sadly across the hall when his father walks towards him. "Jonathon? Are you okay?" he asks. "Yes... Dad? We lost another one..." the boy mumbles "We lost Joseph Lasile..." It was a much more painful loss for Jack than for others. He knew he meant something to Joseph and could never give it back, no matter how badly he wanted it. "Jonathon... Don't worry too much about a lost man..." said his father. Then it broke out of him: "He was not just another man, he was the most important man in my life! I should have protected him and I couldn't! It's all my fault!" Two minutes later he realizes what he just said, as his father gives him a judgmental look. "I-I mean-" he begins, but was interrupted by his father "No. My son doesn't love another man! You're supposed to be a king, Jonathon! And now get out of my sight!" Jack gets tears in his eyes. He had never wanted to tell his parents. And especially not like that. He runs into his room, where he panicked and threw everything important into his backpack, put on "normal" clothes and then climbed out of his window with them. So he ran to the train station. He wanted to go to New York. To TJ. The last person he could go to. Finally he was completely exhausted on the train. Alone. So he decided to call TJ. When he answered, Jack burst into tears again. "Hey? Hey Jack, what's going on?" TJ immediately wanted to know, worried. "TJ, I'm coming to you... I had to leave home... They noticed something... I- I- I-" towards the end he got nothing more out of it. "Jack! Jack, listen to me! You can come over, stay calm... But be prepared for some of my chaotic group to be here! I'm there for you, you know that!" explains TJ "Don't worry!"

Meanwhile at TJ's

Y/N looks confused at TJ when he hangs up. "Who was that?" she asks. "Jack... I met him on Instagram... It was just extremely difficult... And ran away from home..." he explains. "What? Why?" asked Chris. "Long story... He'll be there in about 2 1/2 hours... Maybe he'll tell you... Maybe not..." TJ mumbles.

2 1/2 hours later

Chase knocks on the door of TJ's apartment. He's got Jack in tow. TJ opens. "Hey Cha- Jack! God, what happened ?!" he shouts. "Yeah, you too, Hello TJ?" asks Chase, confused. Y/N comes in and asks: "Are you Jack?" Jack nods gently. "I'm Y/N... Are you okay?" she asks calmly. "C-could be better..." he stutters. Y/N looks at TJ, who nods. She is studying psychology, philosophy and music and actually wants to be a musician, although that probably won't work. "Hey Jack... Do you want to talk?" she asks. "M-maybe..." Jack stutters, nervously clinging to TJ. "Jack... Don't worry... Y/N understands... She can help you..." he explains. Jack nods gently and grabs Y/N's hand that was offered to him. She gently pulls him into TJ's room. TJ runs after the two of them. Chase and Chris are confused in the hallway. "Jack... Listen to me... I know you are nervous and scared, but you have to talk to me..." Y/N says gently. She looks Jack in the eye. But he turns away. "Please don't look at me like that..." he mumbles. "Jack... Please..." says Y/N, "TJ... Leave us alone..." "Alright...", mumbles TJ. "No! TJ, don't leave me alone! I don't have anyone else! My parents certainly don't want to know anything more about me, they'll kick me out or something else! I don't want to lose anither person, TJ!" Jack shouts in panic and starts to cry harder "TJ please!" He tries to leave the room. "Thomas James Hammond, please stay with me! Damn it, I just can't do that anymore! Stay with me damn it!" shouts Jack and grabs his hand. Y/N nods to TJ. He takes Jack in his arms: "Please calm down... It will be alright again... And as long as it is difficult, you can stay here..." "Thanks TJ..." Jack mumbles.