[Part 18 - Flashback #4 - How they met: TJ]

You walk through the city. When you pass a club, you see a young man lying on the floor through a window. You storm in and kneel next to him. "Sometimes the first aid course is really worth it!" you think and check him. He's breathing, his heart is beating, but he's obviously had a drug overdose. Suddenly another person comes in. "TJ! Oh my God!" shouts an a bit older sounding woman "Is he okay?" "He breathes and his heart is beating regularly, but there is a very high probability that he has taken an overdose..." you explain, trying not to panic completely. "Oh my god..." the woman mumbles. "Listen to me carefully now. You have to call an ambulance. I don't know how long he's been here. His condition is relatively stable, but depending on the time he's been here, his condition may change quickly to extremely bad" you explain. So the woman calls an ambulance, which arrives a little later.

3 months later

The doorbell rings at your apartment door. You actually expect Chase to stand in front of it, but instead there is a young man who looks strangely familiar to you. "Um? Are you Y/N Y/L/N?" he asks. You nod confused. "I'm TJ Hammond... I... You saved my life about 3 months ago... And I wanted to thank you for that..." he explains. "Um..." you remember him, but you are confused "First of all, please call me you." "The same for you..." he interrupts you briefly. "Alright..." you mean "Second of all, of course, I had to help!" "Still, thank you..." he says and smiles.