[Part 5 - Y/N's Ex?]

(Y/N's Ex's name is Logan.)

It rings.

TJ: "I'll go!" *goes to the door and opens it* "Ehm... Hello?"

Logan: "Hey! Is Y/N here?"

Y/N: *sends TJ a text: "No, I'm not here!!!!!"*

TJ: *reads Y/N's message* "No, sorry... She's not at home... Who are you anyway?"

Logan: "Oh I'm sorry! My name is Logan. I'm a friend of Y/N. She hasn't called in a long time and I was worried."

TJ: "Oh, she's fine! By the way, I'm TJ! I can tell her that you were there if you want! And is it possible that she might have a new number?"

Logan: "Yes, please tell her! I'll check your number later!" *goes away*

TJ: *closes the door* "Y/N? Who was that?"

Y/N: *comes down the stairs* "Long story..."

Chase: *comes in* "Who was who?"

TJ: "The guy at the door..."

Chase: "Good question... Y/N tell me who was that?"

Y / N: *sighs* "Boys... Call the others together... I need your help now..."

TJ: "All right..."

10 minutes later in the living room

TJ: "Y/N tell me who was that!"

Chase: "Yes!"

Jefferson: "What's going on here anyway?"

Y/N: "The guy who was there earlier... TJ and Chase wanted to know who he was... And I need your help... That was Logan... My ex... I got myself separated from him... Thanks to Chase... You know he was the first one I met... He showed me that Logan wasn't good for me ... "

Chase: *aggressive* "Wait, that was the one who hit you back then?! Well, wait, he can experience something!"

TJ: "He hit you?! Y/N, why did you never say that?!"

Jack: "He can't do that at all!"

Jefferson: "You tell us everything else!"

Bucky: "Yes, why didn't you tell us about him?!"

Lance: "You don't deserve this!"

Chris: "And what does he want from you now?!"

Carter: "Y/N talk to us!"

Y/N: "Guys! Please... That's why I never said it, because I knew how you would react ..."

Chase: "Y/N..." *pulls her protectively towards himself* "I'll take care of you from now on..."

Y/N: "Chase... Please... Don't hurt anyone, okay?"

Chase: "I don't guarantee anything... That guy deserves it!" *strokes Y/N through the hair*

Y/N: "Chase, that's extremely sweet of you that you want to take care of me, but if someone gets hurt I don't know how to react..."

Chase: "All right... I'll try..."

Y/N: "Thank you Chase..."