[Part 12 - Jack, Jack's parents & TJ]

Jack: *runs into the living room to Y/N, Lance, Carter & Chris panicking* "Guys, we have a problem... I have a problem..."

Carter: "What's the matter?" *looks at him confused*

Jack: "My parents have announced themselves... For the day after tomorrow!"

Lance: "Okay? What's the problem?"

Jack: "My parents don't know that I'm gay... And I can't tell them... In principle, they don't mind, but a future king needs a queen... They also want to get to know you ALL... Especially TJ... " *sighs*

Y/N: "Okay, so TJ won't be the problem, we'll get him back the day after tomorrow... The rest... Complicated..."

Chris: "Hey, it's going to be okay somehow... In an emergency, Y/N has to play your girlfriend... And even if it sounds like that, I don't like to say that..."

Y/N: "Maybe someone will ask me if I want that?"

Jack: "Please Y/N?"

Y/N: "Maybe... Let's see..."

2 days later in which Jack was just panicking.

Y/N and Jack pick up TJ at the hospital.

TJ: "Okay, what's the problem again?"

Jack: "My parents are coming over... They don't know that I am gay and are not allowed to find out..."

TJ: "What's the plan?"

Jack: "Y/N plays my girlfriend... Chris doesn't like it and Chase doesn't like it either, but it doesn't matter..."

TJ: "Okay... What happened again between Chase and Chris?"

Y/N: "Chase is jealous because Chris and I are in love with each other... He doesn't know we're together and we don't want to tell him first..."

TJ: *nods* "Okay..."

Y/N: "So remember: Not a word that I'm actually Chris' girlfriend or that Jack is gay!"

TJ: *nods* "I can do it..."

A couple of hours later when Jack's parents arrive.

Jack: "Hey mom, hey dad..."

Jack's Dad: "Ah my son... Nice to see you again!"

Jack's Mom: "Let me look at you my big one!"

Jack: *swallows noticeably only for Y / N and TJ*

Y/N: *takes Jack's hand* "Mrs. Benjamin, Mr. Benjamin is happy to meet you... I'm Y/N Y/L/N... I'm Jack's girlfriend..."

Jack's Dad: "So you got this nonsense out of your head! I'm proud of you! You realized that there is no point in loving another man, at least for a future king!"

Jack's Mom: *smiles happily at Jack*

Jack: "Um... Yes! Nice to introduce you to my girlfriend!" *smiles*

Later that evening, Y/N talks to Jack's parents about their alleged relationship and Jack chases after TJ, who went to his room.

TJ: *lies on his bed staring at the ceiling*

Jack: *comes in* "Hey TJ... How are you? Sorry, I didn't have time to ask earlier because... You know..."

TJ: "I'm alright, thank you..."

Jack: *sits down next to him* "TJ... What's wrong? I can tell that something is wrong..."

TJ: "It's nothing..." *turns away*

Jack: "Tell me that while you're looking at me..." *wants to turn TJ's head in his direction*

TJ: *a little more aggressive than he wanted* "Leave me alone, Jack!"

Jack: *winces back* "I'm sorry..." *looks at the floor*

TJ: *turns to him* "That shouldn't have sounded so aggressive, I should be sorry... It's hard enough for you... Oh damn it!" *sits up, slides over to Jack and puts an arm around him* "Hey Jack... Forgive me... But please understand that it's not easy for me right now... I... You know, I had a relapse, after that I can be really bad... "

Jack: "It's okay..." *leans slightly on him* "The whole thing would only be so much easier if... If I weren't gay and hopelessly in love..." *sighs*

TJ: "Wait what? You are in love? With who?"

Jack: "I can't tell you..."

TJ: "You can tell me everything, Jack... We have to help each other..."

Jack: "TJ, that's different, I-"

TJ: *turns Jack's head in his direction* "What's different about that?"

Jack: *blushes really much, looks away briefly and hesitates, but then kisses TJ gently*

TJ: *kisses back a little surprised and puts his hands on Jack's hips*

Jack: *puts his hands on TJ's neck and slowly becomes bolder and slightly more intense*

TJ: *pulls away* "Is that why?" *smiles sadly*

Jack: "Yes, that's why..." *smiles back sadly* "I love you, TJ..."