[Part 10 - Good News, a Fight & a Couple]

At "TJ's" hospital

All monitors connected to TJ are going crazy.

TJ: *sits up panicking and breathing heavily*

Dr. Banner: "Mr. Hammond, please calm down..."

TJ: W-what happened? W-where am I? "

Dr. Banner: "You are in the hospital... You got here with a drug overdose..."

TJ: "Oh damn..." *pulls his knees to him and wraps his arms around them* "I promised I wouldn't... Can you call Y/N? My... girlfriend?"

Dr. Banner: "Sure, I can..." *calls Y/N*

At the house (where the others are)

Y/N: *answers her phone and puts it on the speaker so that Jack and Chris hear everything too* "Hello?"

Dr. Banner: "Hello? Am I speaking to Y/N Y/L/N?"

Y/N: "Yes? Is it about TJ?" *nervous*

Dr. Banner: "Yes. His condition has improved a lot and he woke up."

Y/N: "Really? Thanks for letting me know!"

Dr. Banner: "We'll keep him here a little longer to make sure that he's really fully regenerated..."

Y/N: "Alright!" *hangs up and looks happily at Jack*

Jack: *falls around Chris and Y/N's neck* "Yes! TJ will probably be better soon!" *cries of joy*

Y/N: *pulls both of them to her*

Chris: "Well, you see... I knew he was going to be better!"

Chase: *comes in and is completely serious* "Chris? Can we talk? Alone?"

Chris: "Eh... Yeah?" *breaks away from Jack & Y/N and goes with Chase* "So what's up, Chase?" *is hit by Chase, falls down and cries out in pain*

Chase: *keeps hitting him* "Why? Why do you want to take her away from me?" *gets tears in his eyes*

Bucky: *comes in* "Chase! Chase, calm down, what's going on?!" *pulls Chase away from Chris* "Hey!"

Chase: *tries to tear himself away from Bucky* "Let go of me, Barnes!"

Y/N: *comes in* "Guys?"

Chase: *calms down a bit* "Y/N..."

Chris: *groans in pain and falls back on the floor*

Y/N: "Chase, say are you crazy?! You're not that tight anymore!" *looks angrily at Chase and kneels next to Chris* "Jack! Get me the first aid kit!"

Jack: "All right!" *goes to get the first aid kit and comes back*

Y/N: *takes a towel and presses it on Chris's bleeding lip* "Oh man, that looks bad... Bucky? Can you and Jefferson take care of Chase?"

Bucky: *nods and goes to Jefferson with Chase*

Y/N: "Jack? Cool bag."

Jack: *gets a cool bag for Chris*

Y/N: *puts the cool bag on his eye and sighs* "Are you okay?"

Chris: "Hm... But it's getting better... Thanks Y/N..."

Y/N: *looks at him worried* "That looks really bad..." *strokes a few strands of hair from his face* "Oh, that looks really bad..." *presses a towel over the laceration*

Jack: "Should we go to the doctor?"

Y/N: "No, we can do it!" *bandages Chris's forehead* "I really need to talk to Chase... This is my fault..."

Chris: "It isn't... Stop blaming yourself for everything, Y/N..." *looks at the floor* "And... I... I have to tell you something... I lied to you... Yes, I'm in love with you... And I've been for ages... Chase is somehow right..."

Y/N: *blushes and smiles unsure*

Chris: "That's why I broke up with Beth back then..."

Y/N: "Chris... I... I don't know what to say..."

Jack: *smiles and goes looking for Carter because he's the only one left (Lance is still training and the rest of them is clear)*

Y/N: "Chris? I like you too... A lot... And well... Maybe I'm in love with you too..."

Chris: "Do you want to be with me? Even if Chase will hate me for it..."

Y/N: "Yes, I'd love to..." *kisses Chris carefully so as not to hurt him*

Chris: *kisses her back gently*

Lance: *comes home and sees the two* "Uhm... What did I miss?"

Chris & Y/N: *slide apart*

Chris: *takes a sharp breath because of pain*

Y/N: "Lance! Damn it, Chris, are you okay?"

Chris: "Yeah, I'm fine..."

Lance: "Okay, what happened?"

Y/N: "TJ is doing better, Chris was beaten up by Chase and Jefferson and Bucky are taking care of Chase. I don't know where Carter and Jack are."

Lance: "And what's between you two?"

Chris: "I guess we're together..."

Y/N: *nods*

Lance: "Okay, that's kind of cute... You go together!" *smirks*

Y/N: "But don't tell Chase at first, will you? He's extremely jealous..."

Lance: "Okay!"