[Part 16 - Flashback #2 - How they met: Lance]

Hey! The flashbacks sometimes get other foremates (e.g. OneShot)! Simply because it's easier to write!

When Chase wakes up in the morning, he is lying next to someone. Did he drink so much? He didn't remember and had a headache. Besides, he felt sick. He padded into the bathroom of his small apartment. Yes, he had clearly drunk too much.

When Lance woke up that morning, he found himself in a strange room. He would certainly never go out to party again after a competition. Besides, he felt pretty shitty. He sits up when a dark-haired young man enters the room.

When Chase comes back, he sees a young man who is also looking at him. "W-who are you?" he stutters. "L-lance... And you?" says the other. "Chase..." he mumbles.

So Lance and Chase stare at each other overwhelmed, not really clear how to deal with the situation. No one had ever had something with another guy. And with one thing they were sure, they had something with each other.

Finally Chase lies down onto his bed. "Do we want to keep staring at each other now?" he said "I know that's weird, but still..." "I don't know... It's the first time something like this has happened to a guy..." Lance mumbles. "I feel the same way...", says Chase "But I get it... You look good..."

Lance's face turns red instantly. He didn't get why he liked it so much. Maybe that was still the effect of the alcohol. He met Chase's eyes and got lost in them.

Chase looked Lance in the eye too. He put a hand on his cheek and pulled him into a kiss. Lance kissed back and let Chase get him involved again. Both blamed it on the alcohol.

6 months later

Chase was walking around town with Y/N, Jack, and TJ. He hadn't told them about the incident with Lance. But that would soon change, albeit unplanned.

Lance was also walking through town looking for new sportshoes when he saw Chase. He immediately remembered this one thing 6 months ago that was still unresolved for him. Yes, he was aware that this was probably a one-time thing, but he still wanted to sort it out. So he ran to the group in which Chase was.

When Chase saw Lance come to, he got nervous. "Chase, what's wrong?" Y/N asked him. "Nothing, nothing... Um... I'll be right back..." he said and then ran to Lance.

"Hey..." Lance said when Chase was standing by him. "Hey..." said Chase. "Um... I know that sounds weird, but... Well... Um... I've been wondering since... Well... You already know since when... Maybe we want to be friends?" Lance stutters to himself. Chase smiles: "Sure! You're nice! Would you like me to introduce you to a few friends of mine?" Lance nodded: "That would be nice!" So the two went back to the others.

"Guys, I have to introduce someone to you... This is Lance..." said Chase. "Hey..." Lance said shyly. "Lance, that's Y/N, Jack and TJ!" Chase introduced his friends. "How do you know each other?" Y/N wanted to know. "Um..." both said at the same time and blushed. TJ, Jack and Y/N started laughing. "Sure!" said TJ. "Got it!" Jack said.