One

Pairings: Adam Cole x Reader, Kyle O'Reilly x Reader, Bobby Fish x Reader, Roderick Strong x Reader

Featuring: Y/n, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, other unnamed characters.

Summary: A small town is rocked by a case of a woman with amnesia, who is she? what happened to her? What is she hiding?

Warnings: involves abuse, violence, blood, whumps, firefighting stuff I got wrong, police stuff I got wrong, medical things I got wrong, errors I missed

w/c: 1329

A/N: PART TWO?

The tree branches scraped against your skin as you ran through the woods. All battered and bruised. Finding it difficult to see out of your left eye it was swollen. You found it hard to breathe as well. Your lungs felt like they were on fire, but you kept pushing yourself to run. You couldn't stop now, you had to run.

Hope sparked inside of you as you saw a barn. Quickly running over to the barn as best as you could.

Slipping under the wooden fence. Sucking in a deep breath, pain rippled through your body. but you pushed through. Walking up to the door of the barn. Your hand resting on the door, sliding it open.

You quickly entered the barn. Closing the door behind you. The barn smelled like manure, animals, feed, silage, and wood all mixed together. You made your way over to a hay bale, sitting down on it. You carefully laid down. The barn wasn't occupied by animals. Your eyes slowly closed, as you winced in pain. Your head was killing you. Every limp in your body felt like it was on fire. Your vision slowly fading into black...

"Dad, I'm sure the animals will be fine," The daughter of the elderly man huffed out.

"Just want to check on them, they are a new herd of cattle I want to see how they are settling in," He spoke. Getting up. Walking over to the front door. Taking his coat off the hook near the door. He slipped it on. Slipping into his gumboots. He grabbed the lantern. Grabbing his matches out of his pocket and lighting the lantern. He put the match out. Putting it down on the hallway table. Grabbing his rifle that was in the corner. Slinging the armband that was attached to the rifle over his shoulder.

"They were fine ten minutes ago when you checked on them again," His daughter sighed. As her father opened the door. Exiting the farmhouse. Ignoring his daughter.

He held the lantern up in front of him. The fire lightening his path. Eyebrows furrowing as he heard his animals make sounds of distress.

"It's okay," He reassured them. Not that it worked. He then proceeds to locate what got them so spooked.

Eyes widening in slight fear, as he saw a coyote stalking outside of his barn. He put the lantern down, so he could fire his rifle.

He aimed at the coyote. Pulling the trigger. The sound of the gun breaking through the air. This seemed to cause his daughter to panic rushing out of the house. While her father picked up the lantern. Running over to the coyote to see if he got it. The coyote quickly ran away, fleeing the scene without a trace of a bullet wound.

The elderly man let out a sigh. Looking at the barn.

His eyes widen as he saw a bloody handprint smudged on the door. Taking slow steps he walked to the door. Hand pressing against the door, he slides it open. Heart pounding faster.

The moonlight lit up the barn. What he saw next made his heart speed up. He clutched his chest with his hand, dropping the lantern in the process. Causing it to fall on the floor. Breaking the glass. The fire spread across the hay scatted on the ground, as the elderly man fell to his knees, holding his chest tightly as he had a heart attack. The image of a bloody, beaten-up woman laying on his hay bale was too much for him.

"DAD," His daughter screamed as she saw the barn light up with fire. She quickly sprinted back to the house. Tearing the front door open. Rushing over to the landline. She picked the cordless phone up. Quickly dialing 9-1-1. Holding the phone up to her ear, rushing back outside.

"9-1-1, what's your emergency?" The emergency operator spoke.

"HELP ME! My father, he is in the barn and it's on fire," She gasped out. Her voice was full of panic.

"What's your address?" the emergency operator asked. Typing away on a keyboard.

"I... Oh my god," The women gasped out, as the fire grew larger. She was too shocked to speak. The emergency operator quickly tracked the women's location. Informing the fire department and the ambulance department.

"Ma'am, help is on the way," The emergency operator spoke. Only to hear the sound of the phone dropping and a loud cry...

The smell of smoke invaded your nostrils, waking you up. Your eyes widen in panic as you saw fire. You quickly got off the hay bale, rushing to find a way out of this barn, unfortunately, you inhaled too much smoke, making you collapse to the ground...

The sound of the fire siren, as well as an ambulance siren, got louder as they drove up the driveway. The fire rig stopping near the barn. While the ambulance stopped a bit behind the fire truck.

The daughter of the elderly man rushed over to them.

Kyle and Bobby rushed out of the rig. Putting their oxygen mask on and tanks on their backs, before rushing into the building. While the other firefighters rolled the hose out, turning the nozzle on. releasing water.

Bobby and Kyle saw an elderly man laying on the ground. Bobby checked his pulse. Kyle looked around the barn, seeing another figure.

"Bobby there's another one in here," Kyle spoke. Pointing at a figure.

"I'll get him out, and you go get her," Bobby ordered. Kyle nodded. Carefully walking over to the figure. While Bobby picked the guy up, pulling him out of the building.

Kyle gasped as he took in the figure. It was a woman. Her face was littered with scratches. Not only was her face littered with scratches but there was blood on her face. he put two and two together, they were keeping this woman hostage.

He quickly picked her up carefully, walking out of the building. Glaring at the woman and the guy in the stretcher. Bobby looked up.

"Oh my god," Bobby gasped out.

The woman looked up from her father. The other paramedic saw Kyle take another victim out. Rushing over to the back of the ambulance van, taking out another stretcher.

"Where you holding her captive?" Kyle spat out. As the other paramedic bought the stretcher over to Kyle. Kyle placed the woman delicately down on the stretcher. While the other paramedic checked the women.

"What?" The daughter of the elderly guy gasped out.

"She's going to have to go to the hospital, she has a collapsed lung, among other things," The paramedic spoke. The other paramedic nodded.

Both of them taking you and the elderly man to the back of the ambulance van. Kyle following.

"I've never seen that woman in my life, let alone knew she was in the barn," The women gasped out. Holding her father's hand,

"Well, then your father knew, maybe tried to hide the evidence of his crime," Kyle spat out. as they loaded you in then the elderly man. The women hopping in a well.

"I'm not leaving you alone with her," Kyle growled out. hopping into the back of the ambulance van as well. One of the paramedics hopped in, while the other one shut the doors. Going over to the driver's side. Opening the door and getting in. they closed the door. Starting the ambulance van, then switching the siren on as they speed off to the hospital. Pressing their foot hard on the pedal. All the while Kyle glared at the women. Praying the woman he thought that they abused was okay...

Kyle felt relief wash over him as the ambulance stopped in the emergency parking space.

The other paramedic rushing out of the driver's side, opening the doors. Both of them taking out the stretchers.

"You are going to pay for this," Kyle growled out before he exited the back of the ambulance van...