Fourteen

Warnings: Adam being Adam, drama, angst [I suppose if it counts], errors I missed.

w/c: 885

Carson trailed behind Connor at a safe distance. Making sure she didn't get caught. She saw him go into a room.

She quickly pressed her ear to the door. Listening in on the quiet talking.

"Connor, I can't tell you how she went?' Aurella sighed.

"Please," Connor begged. Aurella let out a sigh.

"Her name is y/n, but I have a feeling she saw something else, just by how she woke up in a fright, I didn't persist because that wouldn't help her, given her current situation," Aurella spoke. Connor felt defeated you didn't remember him yet.

Carson smiled to herself as she found out this unidentified woman's name. She sneaked away, going into a supply closet. Taking out her phone. Unlocking the phone. She went into the messaging app. Going into the convo she had with Adam.

Her name is Y/n, didn't get the last name, but I hope that helps. She typed, then pressed sent.

A few minutes later her phone vibrated. She smiled as she saw his reply.

Thank you, it helps a lot. Adam responded.

She quickly replied with a kiss emoji before locking her phone. Putting it back in her pocket. She composed herself before walking out of the supply closet, getting back to work...

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Adam smirked as he reread the text Carson sent him. He finally had her name.

He looked at the screen of the PC.

"I got a lead, found out her name," Adam spoke, as he noticed Roddy walking into his office, holding a paper bag and a box with two coffees in it.

"Really, did she tell you?" Roddy asked. Eyes sparkling with delight. He placed the box that held the coffees on the desk. Putting the paper bag on the desk as well.

"Nah, a CI told me," Adam spoke, as he took one of the coffees, Roddy stopped opening the paper bag. Looking at Adam curiously.

"Right, is this CI Carson?" He asked as he grabbed his food.

Adam shrugged his shoulders.

"Be careful, I know you want to solve this case..." Roddy started to say only for Adam to cut him off.

"And I have, all I have to do is run her first name through the database, filter it to missing cases, and I have her identity," Adam spoke.

"Right, well I'll leave you to it, I'm on my lunch break," Roddy spoke. Picking up the box that only held one coffee cup now, as well as picking up the brown paper bag.

"Call me if you need me," Roddy spoke, as he walked away. Adam moved his hand in a dismissive gesture.

Adam typed y/n in the database, filtering it to missing, a few names popped up. He looked at every single one of them, feeling deflated. Adam pressed on another one. A smile gracing his lips as he saw the woman had the same similar facial features as you.

"Bingo, Y/n Halstead," Adam cheered.

Adam opened another tab, going into google. He typed in Y/n Halstead. Smiling proudly as he saw results. He went into an article. Reading the words that were written, he scrolled down, till he reached a video. Adam pressed play on the video.

A police officer looked up at the camera with sad eyes. Letting out a sigh before speaking.

"My name is officer Smith," Austin spoke voice full of pain. He looked down at the ground, letting out a sigh. He looked back up with glassy eyes.

"Y/n Halstead has been missing for months, her brother Jay was the last one to see her, y/n might be my ex, but I still care deeply for her. Y/n has been involved with Roman Reigns a notorious mob boss, I believe he may have caused her harm or killed her. Unfortunately, we haven't found y/n yet, but we are hoping if we find Roman and his accomplish Jey, we will hopefully get information on where he is holding her or buried her. If you have any information or potential leads please don't hesitate to call this number on the screen, as well as my number which is flashing across the screen. We just want y/n back Roman; we won't charge you if you cooperate," Officer Smith spoke.

Adam quickly paused the video. Grabbing a sticky note and a pen. He saw a picture of a woman showing on the screen as well as the numbers, it looked a lot like the unidentified woman.

He wrote both numbers down on the sticky note. Adam picked up the phone in his office. Dialing Officer Smith's phone number.

Adam heard the phone ringing. Officer Smith picked up on the third ring.

"Hello, officer Smith speaking," Austin spoke.

Adam smirked leaning back on his chair, as he looked out the window. He noticed it was nighttime.

"Hello, officer Smith, this is officer Cole, I think I have some information on your ex-girlfriend, Y/n Halstead, an unidentified woman who came into our town, and after doing a little digging I believe she is Y/n Halstead," Adam spoke.

"Send me the details of your county and I will come," Austin spoke. As Adam smirked not knowing the danger that was laying ahead....

FEEDBCK IS APPRECIATED!