Thirteen

Pairings: Roman Reigns x Reader 

Featuring: Y/n [mentioned], Roman Reigns, Jey Uso, Austin Smith [mentioned] , Norah Williams [mentioned]

Summary: Roman finds out y/n is very much alive.

Warnings: mentions of kidnapping, errors I missed

w/c: 443

Jey was beyond thrilled his shift at the flower shop was over. He was staying in a cabin with Roman at Norah Williams farm. She told him she needed help at the flower shop. So, he helped her, mainly to get on her good books.

He listened for hours on days while she ranted about this unidentified woman who ended up in her barn that burnt down. Jey thought it was interesting that there was an unidentified woman in the town. Maybe it was y/n since they didn't find her body. Roman thought Austin killed her given he was the one that saved her from Austin. But Jey believed you were still alive, and he was right.

Jey stopped the car at the cabin Roman and he was staying in. putting the handbrake up. Putting the car in park, he turned the car off. Pulling out the keys. He quickly got out. Rushing out of the car. Slamming the door. He quickly ran to the cabin. Opening the door and slamming it.

Roman looked up from the TV giving Jey an annoyed look.

"How was the flower shop?" Roman asked.

"Interesting," Jey responded. Walking towards Roman. Till he was standing in front of him.

'I don't think anything about a flower shop would be interesting unless you met a woman, who is she? You know we can't stay long here," Roman spoke.

"I found her," Jey spoke. Eyes gleaming. Finally feeling happy he got that off his chest. Unfortunately, Roman thought he meant something different.

Roman rolled his eyes. Letting out a drawn-out sigh.

"Jey, this was a temporary thing, we can't stay here, break up with her," Roman demanded.

"I don't think you understand, I found her," Jey spoke again. Looking desperately at Roman.

"Well, I'm sure you will find another woman at the next town," Roman grumbled.

"I found y/n," Jey slightly shouted. Making Roman's eyes widened. Mouth a gap.

He stood up.

"But he..." Roman gasped out in shock.

"She's alive, though I think she was amnesia," Jey spoke.

"Do you know what this means," Roman spoke.

"Your innocent," Jay responded. Roman grabbed Jey's shoulders. Looking into his eyes.

"We can kidnap her and get out of this town," Roman spoke. Making Jey look at Roman with confusion.

"But she doesn't remember anything let alone her name," Jey spoke.

"Doesn't matter, I can't lose her again," Roman gasped out. Jey gulped before speaking.

"Then when do we do it?" Jey asked.

"We keep tabs on her, and when she is alone, we take her," Roman spoke. Smiling at Jey. Bringing his hand up to Jey's face and patting it out...

FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!

Only a few more chapters left till this series is finished, then I'm onto an angst Roman fic