Two

Pairings; Adam Cole x Reader, Kyle O'Reilly x Reader, Connor Rhodes x Reader

Featuring; Y/n, Adam Cole, Kyle O'Reilly, Connor Rhodes, unnamed nurses.

Summary; does someone know the mysterious woman.

Warnings; medical stuff, light angst, errors I missed.

w/c; 762

A/N; I make no apologies for making this a slight crossover, I'm simping over Connor Rhodes hard

Kyle could hear his heart beating as every second went by. His chest felt heavy with anxiety, as he waited for a doctor or nurse to tell him the condition of the woman he saved. Or at least give him some sort of update. He had been waiting in the waiting room for hours.

Other people who were waiting as well, came and left.

He should have been at work, but he couldn't. He had to know the condition of the woman he saved, or at least her name.

Kyle heard footsteps approaching. Relief washed over him. thinking it was a doctor coming to inform him of the condition of the woman he saved, when he looked up it was his friend Adam, who happened to be a detective. Coming over to him.

"Hey," Kyle spoke, sitting up straighter. As Adam stood in front of him.

"Heard you made quite a scene," Adam spoke. Arching an eyebrow.

"Well, you would to if you found a battered and bruised woman in a barn, that was set ablaze, for all I know he was trying to cover his crime up," Kyle grumbled out. Adam sat beside him.

"You don't know that Mr. William isn't that type of person," Adam Sighed.

"People surprise you, Adam, you should know that," Kyle grumbled. Adam just raised his eyebrow.

"Look Kyle I get you want to be a hero but you can't accuse someone especially a burn victim of abusing a woman, we haven't heard the entire story yet," Adam sighed.

"Like I said before people surprise you," Kyle grumbled. Adam let out a long sigh. Resting his hand on Kyle's shoulder and squeezing it.

"Let the evidenced do the talking. Just stay out of it," Adam warned. Letting go of Kyle's shoulder and getting up. Leaving Kyle to glare at his back as he walked to the nurse's station. Asking the nurse where the room of the woman Kyle found was located in. The nurse quickly gave Adam the number for the room. Giving him a flirty smile. Adam smirked at her. Sending a wink her way as he walked off. walking to the room.

Adam pushed the door open. Smirking as he saw Doctor Rhodes.

"Connor," Adam smirked. as he took a step forward. His eyes looking at the woman in the bed. She looked awful. There was a bandage wrapped around her head. A scatter of scratches on her face. her lip was busted, her left arm was in a sling, and her left eye was swollen.

"Cole," Connor responded not looking up from the tablet. It was no secret Adam and Connor butted heads. Connor wasn't Adam's biggest fan, and Adam wasn't Connor's biggest fan either.

"So, how's the patient? Is she going to wake up soon, hopefully sometime soon?" Adam asked. Making Connor's jaw tighten.

"She's been through a lot, I put her induced coma, she's lucky she's even alive, she has a collapsed lung, broken arm, head trauma, not to mention..." Connor listed off only to get cut off by an impatient Adam.

"Yeah, yeah, just give her something to wake her up, so I can get answers out of her, then you can put her back in an induce comma," Adam grumbled. Looking at Connor intensely. Connor's jaw ticked.

Connor let out an annoyed huff. Putting the tablet down. giving Adam his full attention. His eyes were lit with fury. Blood boiling.

"Get out," Connor shouted. Making Adam smirk.

"She's a suspect," Adam smirked. riling Connor up.

"She's a victim, and she's my patient, I'm not waking her up so you can grill her, come back when she actually wakes up," Connor shouted. Nostrils flaring.

"Well, are you going to give me a set date on when you are going to take her out of the comma?" Adam asked.

"I'll get one of the nurses to inform you when she wakes up on her own accord, till now leave," Connor growled. Making Adam smirk. He turned around walking out of the room.

Connor let out a sigh. Walking over to you. His face edged with worry. He took a hold of your hand. His thumb caressing the back of your hand. His other hand went to your wrist, tracing the tattoo on your wrist. he knew that tattoo, he was there when you got it. Connor sat down on your bed beside you. Eyes filling with worry.

"Oh, y/n, what happened to you?" He sighed.

"I should have never left Chicago," He spoke again, with so much sadness in his voice....