Five

Pairings: Connor Rhodes x Reader, Adam Cole x Reader, Roderick Strong x Reader

Featuring: Y/n, Connor Rhodes, Adam Cole, Roderick Strong.

Summary: Adam wants answers and Connor isn't having it.

Warnings: Connor and roddy seem to be the only ones thinking sensibly. Adam being Adam, fluff, angst, drama, errors I missed.

w/c: 624

A/N: FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED! VOTE/COMMENT 😊

Adam got up in your face. Making you gulp hard.

"Do you remember what happened to you?" Adam demanded. Making you move your head to the side. Adam's eyes sparkled dangerously. He grabbed your chin hard. Roughly pulling your head to face him. The sound of the machine beeped faster making Roddy panic.

"Dude, just leave her alone," Roddy sighed. Grabbing Adam's shoulder and trying to pull him away. But Adam fought against him. Shrugging him off.

You tried to reach out to the button. But Adam grabbed your hand tightly. Making you whimper. Tears gathered in your eyes. As your heart rate speed up the machine beeped frantically.

Was he going to hurt you like that other cop was doing in those dreams you had?

"Tell me," Adam demanded.

"I don't remember," You weakly gasped out. voice trembling with fear.

"Adam," Roddy warned. Feeling worried about your safety. Yes, they needed answers. But scaring you to answer wasn't the right solution.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Connor shouted. Looking at Adam and Roddy with fury in his eyes, but mainly Adam.

"Just getting answers, I mean it's been two weeks since she came here, I want to know who our mystery woman is, don't you?" Adam smugly spoke. Making Connor's blood boil. While Roddy just shook his head disapprovingly.

"Are you insane, she has had a traumatic brain injury, she needs rest," Connor growled out. Taking a step closer to you. Adam let go of you. making your heart rate decrease. You cast your gaze down.

"She woke up on her own," Adam spoke. Connor gave Adam a sarcastic smile. Not believing a word he just spoke. Roddy shook his head no.

"I'm sure she did. Get out," Connor spat out. Making Adam smirk smugly.

"I'll find answers, and if you get in the way again I won't hesitate in charging you," Adam threatened. Glaring at Connor. Connor glared back at him.

Adam broke eye contact smirking.

"Come on, Roddy, see you later sweetheart," Adam spoke sweetly. Patting your hair. Making you flinch.

Adam smirked at Connor as Roddy and he walked out of the door.

A whimper caught Connor's attention.

"Are you okay?" He asked. Eyes full of worry. He quickly checked on you.

You looked at him intensely. Studying his features. He was gorgeous. You felt your breath hitch as he leaned closer. Shining his torch in your eyes.

He was about to speak but you cut him. Something about him made you want to tell him the reoccurring dream you kept having while sleeping. Well, it was more like a nightmare. Like he would keep you safe. that you could trust him. Heck, you would tell him your darkest secrets if you could remember them.

"I think I know who hurt me... when I was asleep, I kept having these vivid images of this guy attacking me. He hurt me so cruelly. And I saw a police badge," You confessed. Your voice was above a whisper.

Connor looked at you with a heartbroken expression. Making your forehead crease with confusion. Why was he looking at you like that?

He grabbed your hand. Sitting down on the bed. His eyes gathering with tears.

"I don't want to freak you out too much, but..." Connor spoke. Taking a deep breath before he spoke again.

"I know you; I know who did this to you," He confessed. Making your breath hitch. Your mouth opening in shock. Eyes locked onto his.

"What's my name?" You barely gasped out but he heard you somehow.

"Y/n Halstead," He responded.

"I'll tell you anything, whatever you want to know I will tell you," Connor spoke, looking at you with concern in his eyes...

A/N: For those who don't watch Chicago med this is Connor Rhodes

so, dreamy uwu ;)