Eleven

Pairings: Austin Smith x Reader[EX], Jay Halstead x Reader [Sibling]

Featuring: Jay Halstead, Y/n [mentioned], Austin Smith, Hank Voight, Kim Burgess, Hailey Upton, Kevin Atwater, Adam Ruzek, Will Halstead

Summary: Jay is having none of the lies your ex-Austin is trying to spin.

Warning: light angst, lies, flashbacks, cop themes, mentions of PTSD, errors I missed.

w/c: 1306

A/N: Note if you don't know these characters please refer to the intro chapter.

Jay glared at Austin as Austin took the stand. He had a suspicious feeling Austin knew more than he was letting on. He had a feeling that Austin had something to do with his sister's disappearance, possibly murder. He hoped this inquest unraveled Austin's lies.

Jay clenched his jaw as Austin started to answer the question. Will spared a glance at his brother seeing Jay fuming.

"I love her, I just wish Roman would tell us where he put her body," Austin responded to a question Jay wasn't listening to. Jay had enough. He stood up in a fit of rage.

"We all that's a lie, I wouldn't be surprised if you were the one that killed her, you have abused her before. Which is why I think you kidnapped her and murdered her, then pinned it on some mafia boss she was dating," Jay snapped. Making everyone in the courtroom turned to look at Jay.

"Mr. Halstead, sit down," The judge spoke. Making Jay let out a grumble.

"No, he is the reason why my sister is missing. Possibly dead, if he claims he loved her so much, then why did he put bruises on her body. Laid his grimy hands on her. He abused her," Jay snapped.

"Mr. Halstead," The judge warned him.

"I did hurt her but that was my PTSD, I felt so bad after I hurt her. You should know that since you were in the military," Austin spoke. Looking sad. Jay knew it was fake.

"Don't use that as an excuse," Jay shouted. Fury in his eyes.

The judge ordered the security guards to escort Jay out.

"I'm going to prove it was you, your lies will unravel, and the truth will come out," Jay shouted as the guards escorted him out of the room.

Jay walked back to his truck. Fishing the keys out of his pockets. Jay unlocked the truck. Opening the door, and getting in. Putting the key in the ignition.

He wished he could have done more. His mind flashed back to when he last had an encounter with you before you disappeared.

"Y/n, open up," Jay demanded. Banging on the door. You squeezed your eyes shut. Praying he would go away. You didn't want him to see you with a black eye and busted lip.

Unfortunately for you, Jay didn't go away. He pulled out the spare key you gave him. Putting it into the lock and unlocking the door. You cursed under your breath. Taking a step back from the door, as he opened it.

Jay's eyes landed on you. He looked at you with a worried expression

"What happened? Who did this to you?" Jay asked. Looking at you with concerned eyes.

"Was it that new boyfriend of yours, because I swear if he turns out to be another Austin," Jay grumbled. Concern turning into fury.

"No, it wasn't Roman," You sighed. Looking away from Jay. Glancing at the floor instead of Jay.

"It was Austin wasn't," Jay assumed.