Dare

I open my eyes and see that I'm laying in my tent. I must've slept so deep that I didn't notice when Tyler took me to our tent. I sit up straight and look around the tent. SHIT. I jump when I see Theo laying next to me. Why's he laying next to me and why's he sleeping. Where are the boys.

I wake up Theo. "Finally you're awake" he rolls his eyes. "You were the one who was still sleeping" I say and he sits up straight. "I had to wait in your tent until you wake up and since I was still tired I fell asleep" he clarifies.

"Why do you have to wait until I wake up?" I look at him confused. "Because the others are doing the todays activity and since you have to rest I was told to watch after you" he explains. "Why you?" I'm still confused.

"Because we played truth or dare at the campfire yesterday and Liam told me to jump over the campfire. Didn't worked so I slightly burned my leg. They said I should rest my leg for today and since the activity is hiking I couldn't come with them." He explains further. I face palm myself because of their stupidity.

~

We ate breakfast and were told to organize the shelfs in the wood hut since we had nothing to do.

"Can you give me...that thing" I point to the object I don't even know the name of. "That one?" He picks it up. "Yes" I nod. "Come and get it" he smirks.

"Funny" I roll my eyes and approach him. I hold out my hand for him to give it to me but he doesn't. I try to grab it put he pulls away. "Theo..." I say annoyed. "Here" he holds it in front of me. I try to grab it but he pulls away again. I begin to smile. "Why are you smiling?" He says kinda confused. His hand with the object in it slowly goes down without him noticing. I smile wider and grab the object. "Ha!" I say cheering.

I turn around but before I could go any further I feel his large hands on my waist turning me around again. He presses our bodies together and I feel my heart beating faster. He slowly takes the object out of my hands again and smirks, knowing what affect he just had on me.

"You couldn't reach the shelf anyways so why don't you let me do it" he says and lets me go to put the object on the shelf.

„Was this the last supply?" I clear my throat. „Yes it was" he turns around again. „Okay good I'm hungry" I say and walk out of the hut. He follows me and we sit down to eat lunch.

~

„How was hiking?" I tease Justin who just arrived and is obviously not in a good mood. „Lia...sometimes it's okay to just shut up, even for you" he says annoyed. I laugh and welcome Tyler and Paul. „You were so lucky to stay at the camp, seriously" Tyler looks at me. „Yeah I'm so lucky that I had a concussion" I say sarcastic. "Sorry" Tyler chuckles.

They change into something comfortable and we go to dinner since it's almost 7pm. They were hiking for a long time.

~

"Truth or dare" Caleb asks Justin. "Dare" Justin replies confident. "I dare you to jump in the lake...with your clothes" Caleb says smiling. "Pff easy one" Justin stands up and goes to the lake. We all follow him for proof.

He starts running and jumps from the landing stage into the water. Suddenly I feel hands around my legs and I'm being lifted up. "Jacob I dare you. Put me down" I say warning but he ignores me and goes further to the edge of the landing stage. He then stops and jumps with me in the lake. Before we hit the water I let out a scream.

We come up from the water again and I look at him with a serious face but then I smile and splash him with water. The others begin to jump in the water too and we all have a big water fight.

After a time I begin to shiver because it is really late and the lake is cold. I make myself out of the water. "Where are you going?" Jacob says. "I'm cold" I say and he follows me.

We sit on the landing stage and watch the others in the water. Since we were still in our wet clothes and had no towels, I begin to shiver more. "You good?" Jacob looks at me. "Just cold" I response and he puts an arm around me bringing me close to him.

We sit there for 10 minutes until the others finally get out too. We all go back again but not to the campfire. We were still wet and nobody of us wants to sit wet at the campfire so we say our goodbyes and go to our tents.

Theo's pov:
I'm talking with this girl and see that the boys, Lia and her friends are meanwhile going to the lake. What are they doing.

"Are you alright?" Clara, the girl next to me asks. I nod and kiss her. She's nice I guess but I'm not here to talk to her.

Our kiss deepens and it turns into a make out session. I put her on my lap and her hands goes around my neck while mine reach for her bottom.

We kiss for about an hour until I hear a familiar laugh. I look around and see Lia laughing with Jacob who has an arm around her. Why does he have an arm around her and why's she shivering. I then look at their bodies and see that they are dripping wet. Did they all go swimming? To prove my point I look behind them and see the others also dripping wet.

I look at Lia again and cannot help and look at her body. Her clothes are tightly clinging on her skin from all the water so I can see her body perfectly. Why's her body so perfect. I realize I was staring at her too long when Clara gets up from my lap and looks at me annoyed. She then stands up and leaves my side so I'm on my own again.

I look at Lia again and see that they are going to their tents.

I sit by the campfire for awhile until I go to my tent too.