Birthday

I'm so exited. Not only for Theo but also for me. I'm going to take pictures of his first game. I have the best view being at the field and photographing. I'm just hoping nobody throws the ball into my face or at the camera.

Camera would be worse because that thing costs a lot. I mean my face is probably more important but you can get it fixed, the camera on the other hand...I don't know.

I'm also very excited because Theo's birthday is on his first game this season. He probably thinks it isn't cool but I planned a little party for him and if they win they even have a party for their success...win win situation.

I have a really personal gift for him and I really hope he likes it. I talked with someone and they told me he would love it but I had to overthink it a lot. I always liked personal gifts but this is very personal and I don't like his mood to get ruined. After some time I came to the conclusion that he's probably gonna like it so I bought it. As an extra gift I have a little surprise planned which I hope he likes too.

I'm so lucky Liv is going to help me with the preparations. We planned the party at his place and because I can't leave early, Liv was willing to and prepare everything. When the game's over he's obviously going to get clean in the locker room which gives her more time. Caleb is going to stay with him in case we're not ready yet and he needs to distract him.

The game isn't until tomorrow but I'm already charging the camera and I picked out a cute outfit for the party...well I picked out three outfits. I think I have to ask Liv which one she likes best.

I think I'm gonna call her, maybe she wants to hang out, I'm bored anyway.

~

"Let me see the outfitsss" Liv claps excited. I just smile and change into the first outfit. It's a blue Levi's mom jeans with a black long sleeve crop top that has the back open. I love love love the jeans.

When I get out of the bathroom I make a 360 spin, showing her the back. "Oh my god where did you get the top from?" She gasps. "You look amazing" she ads while looking me up and down. "It's from urban, I fell in love when I saw it but it feels a bit scary because of the back and I'm also not wearing a bra" I don't know if I feel comfortable without a bra. "You absolutely don't have to worry, it looks fantastic"
"Thank you" I chuckle.

"The next outfit isn't really a new outfit because I was just gonna switch the top with this one" I grab a normal white crop top that shows a bit more boobs. "Why don't you never wear those? It's so cute." She asks curiously. "Because they're for parties not for streetwear" I laugh and grab the next outfit. "While you change I'm having a look into your closet" she stands up and walks over to my closet. "Take what you want"

I change into the black silk dress that I once bought but never wore and come out of the bathroom again. "So this has an open back too but-" I get interrupted by her. "Lia!" She gasps loud. "Oh my don't scare me like that" I put my hands over my heart. "Are you serious?" She looks at me with wide eyes.

"What? Does it look bad?" I look into the mirror. "This is the one. You look fucking gorgeoussss." she groans. "But is it too short?" I turn around and look at the back of the dress. "No, it's perfect" she shakes her head. "So you like it?" I turn to her. "Absolutely. I already know that Theo's going to pass. out." She emphasizes the two last words.

"Okay then I'm wearing it" I let out a little chuckle. "Yess" she claps again. "Did you found anything?" I nod towards my closet. "You have amazing clothes but I kinda fell in love with your first outfit" she admits. "It's the top, am I right?" I chuckle. "How can you not fall in love with it?!" She throws her head back. "I know right? Try it on"

2 minutes later she's standing in front of the mirror and we're both admiring her. "The outfit is made for you" I do a chef's kiss. "Stop, you think?" She smiles wide. "Absolutely!" I return the smile. She's a dream. "Is it okay if I just borrow the top because the jeans are too tight for me." She bottoms up the jeans. "Sure" I shrug.