Bruises

How do I always do that?

I sleep like a frikin' rock. It amazes me every time when I wake up in a different location than I fell asleep.

I didn't even feel somebody laying me down. The only thing I felt was how my eyes got heavier and heavier until I fell asleep on Theo's back. Poor guy had to carry me the whole time.

Oh and I also feel the massive pain in my back, legs and arms from the fall yesterday. It was worth the fun but it hurts.

I even have little bruises here and there, especially on my back.

Anyways, today it's not suppose to rain which is good since we want to watch the movie from yesterday.

Theo and I obviously aren't allowed to prepare anything which is good and bad. The bad thing is that we lost Markus' trust and we aren't allowed to sit with the others. As I said before I expected worse but this is also not the best.

Especially because I love to talk during movies. Liv is the same. We talked the whole time. The boys were completely quiet. There was a chuckle or a gasp on some scenes but they didn't talk at all. They probably can't multitask.

The good thing about our punishment is that we don't have to help preparing. I don't know if there are any other good aspects but I think watching the others work is enough fun.

Watching Paul and Justin fight over on how to tie the string is very funny. They provoke each other so easy with the tiniest things. It happens nearly everyday. When they finish fighting, they normally ignore each other but then one of them has to laugh and they're good again.

"I seriously ask myself how you can live with such an empty brain" Paul grabs the string from Justin and begins to tie it around the mast.

"And I ask myself how you're not exploding with that fucking big brain of yours" Justin grabs the string.

"That was literally a compliment" Paul chuckles. "But I didn't mean it as one" Justin glares at him.

"I don't care, tie the string" Paul demands. "Don't tell me what to do" Justin lets the strings fall. "Are you stupid? You just wanted to tie it?" Paul furrows his brows in frustration and confusion. "Not anymore" he stands up and crosses his arms.

"Fucking child" Paul mumbles and crouches down to tie the strings. "Grandpa" Justin tries to insult him. "Oh no now I'm heartbroken" Paul rolls his eyes.

"Bye" Justin starts to walk off. "Excuse me?" Paul grabs his leg and pulls him back, causing Justin to fall on the ground.

"Let the war begin" Theo comments next to me.

"Shit, I didn't mean to-"

"Sure" Justin pulls Paul down too.

And now they're not only verbally but also physically fighting...

~

Meg and Taylor cooked today and even tho I don't like them I have to admit that it tastes good.

Maybe a bit unseasoned...

"Paul can you pass me the salt?"

"Sure" Paul wants to grab the salt but Justin takes it.

"It's for Lia give it" Paul grabs it again. "I want to give it to her" Justin takes the salt. "Shut up" Paul grabs the salt aggressively, causing the salt to fall down to the ground.